Revis to Pats | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Revis to Pats

Revis is a game changing player and the Patriots just bought themselves the division.

Well they usually win the division by default anyways. In their decade of dominance, it's not like Miami, Buffalo, and NY has been a consistent playoff team to match them.

Is it just me or has there been a big increase in one year deals over the past 2 years? I don't remember all these 1 year deals before..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 57s

Revis biz manager RT @JohnGeiger_: As of now, nothing has been agreed to with Revis and Patriots.

He really isnt, He got TB a total of how many wins last year. Im not worried its one person not a whole team, the head of the snake is Brady and kill the head and the body falls.

Desperation move for a team that knows their window to win is closing fast. It won't make a difference though, I see this a being a huge failure for them.
Hopefully. BelichiBrady is infamous for proving us and everyone else wrong.

Someone needs to post some Jet fan reaction to this... The only thing amusing about this.

Why the hell does Revis take only 1 year??!!! Guess he's confident he'll dominate so he gets another crack at FA next year.

He get's hurt and he'll regret that move.

Suppose they can always tag him next year.. I hate them.

Who do they have now to "bracket" Wallace?
Let's not forget Tannehill likes Clay/Gibson anyways.

a corner and a safety or a lb...just like everyone else when/if we don't use motion to get him off coverage...new england will give you one on one looks with gibson in the slot and take their chances...and they'll focus on clay on 3rd downs...barring a serious playmaking addition

hopefully though lazor can use tempo ie no huddle and catch em in some bad personnel matchups

tannehill won't even look revis way...

Wtf.....

1 / $12?

Talk about the ultimate risk for Revis. Basically a franchise tag type deal.

I have to believe other teams tossed out multi year deals and such.

This is confusing.

Back
Top Bottom