Rex Hadnot | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Hadnot

JCfinfan said:
We can only hope Hadnot is a Center and beats out McKinney.

McIntosh - James - Hadnot - Carey - Mcdougle

That's what I would like to see. Just a good left tackle away from a real offensive line. Looks like we'll have to get by with McIntosh or Wade Smith making major improvements. I know most fans can't stand him but theris potential there still and Hudson Houck might be the one to bring it out of him.

JCfinfan said:
We can only hope Hadnot is a Center and beats out McKinney.

McIntosh - James - Hadnot - Carey - Mcdougle

Just wish there were a way to get St. Clair in and McIntosh out of the starting lineup. (I know you can't just swap em out, but I think St Clair belongs among the top 5 linemen on the team. Not sold on DMac).

The best lineman we have simply are McIntosh, James, St. Clair, Carey, McDougle, Hadnot, Pape, McKinney, and Smith based on experience and potential. I'd say the best way to switch these guys around and make an OL is to have...

LT- McIntosh
LG- James
C- Hadnot
RG- Carey
RT- McDougle

The depth will be

LT- St. Clair
LG- Smith
C- McKinney
RG- Pape
RT- St. Clair

St. Clair also has a shot of knocking off McIntosh or Hadnot at C.

Does anyone else think that St. Clair would be a better fit at LT than at RT? And even if not at LT, why don't we give St. Clair the best center of the 2000 draft a chance at center. He was very impressive there in college and has everything to be dominant again at the position.

Jaj said:
The best lineman we have simply are McIntosh, James, St. Clair, Carey, McDougle, Hadnot, Pape, McKinney, and Smith based on experience and potential. I'd say the best way to switch these guys around and make an OL is to have...

LT- McIntosh
LG- James
C- Hadnot
RG- Carey
RT- McDougle

The depth will be

LT- St. Clair
LG- Smith
C- McKinney
RG- Pape
RT- St. Clair

Does anyone else think that St. Clair would be a better fit at LT than at RT? And even if not at LT, why don't we give St. Clair the best center of the 2000 draft a chance at center. He was very impressive there in college and has everything to be dominant again at the position.

I sure hope that our OL will look like that here come when the season starts.

I really like that line, DMAC - James - Hadnot - Carey - McDougle, I think that could really be something with some time. DMAC will be a lot better with tijme to improve his ankle. Im getting excited about this offense, just add Feeley, Chambers, Booker, Brown?, McMichael, Hilliard?, Evans to the mix and we got an offense in the making IMO.

Jaj said:

LT- McIntosh
LG- James
C- Hadnot
RG- Carey
RT- McDougle

The depth will be

LT- St. Clair
LG- Smith
C- McKinney
RG- Pape
RT- St. Clair

I think you forgot Damion Cook, or do you want him on the practice squad?

THOMAS_54 said:
cook makes the roster... he can play all 5 OLine positions if need be.

THOMAS_54 said:

Ya actually I did forget him. Possible we could carry 10 lineman I guess or Wade Smith/Pape could be cut. I doubt it's McKinney because we need a backup at C.

HugeFinFan said:
I hope so to, that would be an amazing value pick and the chances of him not succeeding would be slim to none because Saban is very familier with him.

I can't believe how so many here want Wilkerson in the 3rd. With his injury concerns that would be big reach to take him there IMO. He had back surgery just two years ago, had bulged discs trimmed in the L4/L5 region, besides the patellar tendon injury just a few months ago. There is a very good chance that his back won't hold up for a great length of time when it comes to the trench wars of the NFL. My orthopedic surgeon told me that having discs trimmed is just a temporary fix for anyone. Just think how much more an NFL lineman depends on a strong healthy back. Because of the back, he has never been able to develop strength wise like many other prospective centers have. Ben is very talented, but he should still be around to take a chance on in the 4th or 5th round.
If we go center in the 3rd, I'd rather have Chris Spencer or Jason Brown.
Brown is probably the strongest OL in the draft period.

Chris Spencer is a monster. If he stayed at school another year he'd easily be competing for a mid 1st round pick next year. A guy that big, smart, hard-working, and quick is not a joke at center. He's better than Wilkerson even when both are healthy IMO.

I like Rob Hunt in the 5th, he's a sleeper, and with some coaching from Houck he could do big things. The only thing about him is that he's a long project.

Back
Top Bottom