Rex Hadnot | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Hadnot

It's hard to say. I don't believe that the coaches have spent enough time with the players to make any serious decisions yet. The official roster still lists Hadnot as a Guard.

You are going to see a few guys being switched to diiferent postions. Hadnot will prob go to C if we dont sign/draft any. If we do then he will prob stay at RG and compete for the starting spot.

I think Hadnot was always a centre, he just became guard because Whitley really sucked. I'd like to see him succeed at the centre position.

We can only hope Hadnot is a Center and beats out McKinney.

McIntosh - James - Hadnot - Carey - Mcdougle

Dolfan4life34 said:
I was looking on espn at the dolphins roster and it had hadnot listed as a center could this be a sign that houck already knows who he wants at center going into the season

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=6933

My guess not...ESPN has him listed as Center, because he came out of college as a center...just guessing tho...

Shifty187 said:
We really need Ben Wilkerson in the 3rd!
I hope so to, that would be an amazing value pick and the chances of him not succeeding would be slim to none because Saban is very familier with him.

Hadnot was always a C - he only played G last year because no1 else was competent enough to do so.

JCfinfan said:
We can only hope Hadnot is a Center and beats out McKinney.

McIntosh - James - Hadnot - Carey - Mcdougle
I hope that's our lineup too. Then we can have W.Smith, D.Cook, J.St.Clair, Draft Pick, and McKinney as our backups.

Back
Top Bottom