Rex Ryan is fat... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan is fat...

BigLu

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Everyone calls me Big Lu. I am a huge Dolphan (got a Phins tattoo), and I am a UF alumni (Go Gators!). Currently I am at Louisville going to law school at U of L. Just came out here and I know absolutely no body but I will certainly be at the local bar/pub decked out in my Dolphins gear getting loud and drinking brew. My motivation to loose some weight right now comes from how grotesque and disgusting Rex Ryan is that fat piece of ****. Nolan Carroll was a steal, Patrick Turner will never be good, and Cameron Wake will be a pro bowler next year.

That is all.

Everyone calls me Big Lu. I am a huge Dolphan (got a Phins tattoo), and I am a UF alumni (Go Gators!). Currently I am at Louisville going to law school at U of L. Just came out here and I know absolutely no body but I will certainly be at the local bar/pub decked out in my Dolphins gear getting loud and drinking brew. My motivation to loose some weight right now comes from how grotesque and disgusting Rex Ryan is that fat piece of ****. Nolan Carroll was a steal, Patrick Turner will never be good, and Cameron Wake will be a pro bowler next year.

That is all.

Gospel, Rex has lost weight tho..Good for him..

Its tough going thru life with faults, but the fault he has everyone can see..
Now that Dr. Phil has made an apperance I am off to Hardee's

Thanks

Yes he is.

Welcome to the zoo. :up:
(just be careful what you feed the animals)

Back
Top Bottom