Rex Ryan Looks Depleted... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan Looks Depleted...

Not a fact, just an educated opinion. He deserved it more in this SB but still didn't deserve it. Tuck deserved it for this past one, Tyree for the first one or any # of defneders in the first one. How a defensive player didn't win it considering they held one oft he greateswt O's ever to 14 points I have no idea.

Ah, I thought you only dealt with facts.

But I said the Giants are elite and the giants 2nd rd game was the title game b/c they play in a division where 9 wins gets you a div title and a home WC game.

How can the Giants be elite when their same QB who has been with them these last 5 years has won two SB MVPs? I know you think the NFL is biased toward the Manning family but that is pure speculation on your part.

Ah, I thought you only dealt with facts.

How can the Giants be elite when their same QB who has been with them these last 5 years has won two SB MVPs? I know you think the NFL is biased toward the Manning family but that is pure speculation on your part.

You don't understand the difference btw team vs. individual? How can a player be elite w/o a single all pro selection? Not even a 2nd team AP.

The league is biased towards the Mannings and QBs. Peyton didn't deserve his SB MVP either, he did very little in that game.

Exactly. You pointed several things that favored the Chargers alone. Jets were the better team that night and the scorebaord proved it.

Again, we are talking about what we think would have happened had SD made those FGs. SD making 3 FGS is not going to benefit the Jets. It is only going to benefit the chargers. You want to say the game changes, but you only change it to benefit the Jets with bogus excuses.

Interestingly, Nate Kaeding missed a 40 yarder in 2004 playoffs against Jets in OT. Doug Brien kicked a 42 yarder in OT to win. Doug Brien then went on to miss two chip shots in the Divisonal game against Pitsburgh, both which would have given the game to the Jets. Point is, from the worst to the best kickers, they all miss.

Who said kickers never miss? Was Doug Brien's missed FGs against Pitt a big reason why the Jets lost or not? The answer is yes. If I was a Pitt fan with your line of thinking, I would be making up all kinds of excuses as to how the game changes and why Pitt still wins that game. It's ridiculous.

Just when u think ur posts couldn't get any lamer, you prove everybody wrong. Taking out 3 plays from a 7 play series is foolish to say the least for any argument sakes. Then to add back the penalty yards in to the drive to prove a point is even worse. Take away three SB rings from Brady and we can call Dan Marino v2.0 with all records but no ring to show for. See how foolish things can get u start taking out good plays/games/years from a team?

You are the one that said it was reasonable for the Jets to allow a 7 play, 63 yard TD drive in 1:22 when they were supposed to be in prevent D. And you are calling my post lame. :lol: I only mentioned the 3 short plays (1 yard TD run, 3 yard scramble by Rivers, and the incomplete pass) since those are 3 plays that resulted in only 4 yards. The majority of the Chargers plays on that drive were big plays. Isn't prevent supposed to prevent big plays? Why wouldn't I add in the penalty yards? SD backed themselves up 20 yards in stupid penalties and had to regain that 20 yards. The reality is that they gained 83 yards in 7 plays and scored a TD in 1:22. If the Jets were playing prevent, they failed miserably.

Again, it wasn't the first time he choked in playoffs. See my reply above.

The guy obviously has choked in the playoffs, and has been the main reason other teams have beaten the Chargers. Is it reasonable to assume that he will choke the rest of his career? Was SD wrong to think that a guy who had kicked so well the whole season could make 36, and 40 yard FGs? It doesn't really matter. The whole point is missing those FGs played a huge role in the Jets win.

Adam made those kicks, but Brady gets the credit for reaching in his kicking range. You love playing the "what if" game, but blame me for assuming things remain the same after 'assuming' a missed kick is converted?

No, I blame you for only saying the game changes in the Jets favor. I don't buy the prevent excuse, but lets say the game does change at that moment and the Jets prevent SD from scoring that last TD. You have to consider how the game changes for SD as well. Had SD made those FGs, it is safe to say that they play the series out of their own endzone more conservatively up 7 or 10 points than they do up only 4. They probably don't turn the ball over and give the Jets the ball on their own 15 which led to the Jets first TD of the game. Even if you apply both changes to the game, SD still wins. I don't know why it is so hard for Jets fans to admit that 3 missed FGs (2 easy FGs) in a 3 point loss played a huge role in the win.

So Jets offense went 3 and out 4 times in the game(or half), it means Jets offense will always go 3 and out...? Thats what you are basing ur opinion on. Then you accuse me of only giving the benefit to the Jets.

They went 3 and out 4 times in the first half alone. I never said they would always go 3 and out. I'm going by what actually happened in the game. Give me a logical reason why the Jets would have been able to get a first down if SD made those FGs when they failed to do so on the two missed FG attempts which gave them the ball on their 26 and 30. They went 3 and out both times after those missed FGs. SD scored their first TD starting on their 31. So, please give me 1 good reason of how SD making a FG allows the Jets to change the FP so drastically that SD doesn't score their first TD. It is just another excuse that makes no sense.

Again, only you would claim 10-6, 11-5 and 11-5 teams are weak playoff teams.

Ask around. I'm sure I am not the only one who thinks 09 Cincy, Dal and Philly were weak playoff teams. Again, If Dal and Phi hadn't played in other in the first round they all would have been 1 and done in the playoffs.

You don't understand the difference btw team vs. individual? How can a player be elite w/o a single all pro selection? Not even a 2nd team AP.

I guess I don't understand. I'm a child when it comes to understanding things. Who said being elite meant you had to have an all-pro selection? You of course. You'll find every award or honor Eli Manning hasn't received
and make it seem like you need those things to be elite.

What makes teams elite? Winning right? He's won it all twice.

The league is biased towards the Mannings and QBs. Peyton didn't deserve his SB MVP either, he did very little in that game.

No reason to discuss this. It is what it is.

I guess I don't understand. I'm a child when it comes to understanding things. Who said being elite meant you had to have an all-pro selection? You of course. You'll find every award or honor Eli Manning hasn't received
and make it seem like you need those things to be elite.

What makes teams elite? Winning right? He's won it all twice.

No reason to discuss this. It is what it is.

If you are elite you are one of the best, AP selections tell us players are among the best at their position. It's not like he's been in the league 3-4 years, he's been in 8 years and has yet to have a single elite full season. He played like an elite QB last Jan/Feb but you need to bring that level of play consistently not for a few games here and there.

Ok so Dan marino was never elite according to your logic. If you can tell me Dan wasn't elite I'll call Eli elite.

Again, we are talking about what we think would have happened had SD made those FGs. SD making 3 FGS is not going to benefit the Jets. It is only going to benefit the chargers. You want to say the game changes, but you only change it to benefit the Jets with bogus excuses. .

See why I say you are only trying to look for things that would benefit the Chargers alone? You are talking about giving Chargers not one, not two, but three scoring opportunities in return to nothing for the Jets and then MAYBE they win, whereas I said even if they score on two of the three, Jets don't play prevent D and actually stop the Chargers, who's high flying offense only managed one TD the entire game prior to the prevent D. I'll tell u how its prevent D below.

On a side not, if Chargers make any of those FGs, the entire game changes. Maybe the outcome becomes 30-27 Chargers, maybe neither team scores another point...You have a moot point.

Who said kickers never miss? Was Doug Brien's missed FGs against Pitt a big reason why the Jets lost or not? The answer is yes. If I was a Pitt fan with your line of thinking, I would be making up all kinds of excuses as to how the game changes and why Pitt still wins that game. It's ridiculous.

Yes, Doug Brien's missed FG was the reason why Jets lost, cuz u know why? One of the chipshot came in OT, while the other came with about a minute to go. So at least one of them would have meant a W.

You are the one that said it was reasonable for the Jets to allow a 7 play, 63 yard TD drive in 1:22 when they were supposed to be in prevent D. And you are calling my post lame. :lol: I only mentioned the 3 short plays (1 yard TD run, 3 yard scramble by Rivers, and the incomplete pass) since those are 3 plays that resulted in only 4 yards. The majority of the Chargers plays on that drive were big plays. Isn't prevent supposed to prevent big plays? Why wouldn't I add in the penalty yards? SD backed themselves up 20 yards in stupid penalties and had to regain that 20 yards. The reality is that they gained 83 yards in 7 plays and scored a TD in 1:22. If the Jets were playing prevent, they failed miserably.

7 plays, 63 yards. Did u not see that the Jets corner was giving almost a 10 yard cushion to the WR? Does it not mean that Jets were fine if they gave up 10 yards at a time? The 30+ yarder was a good pass. The 19 yarder was a little dump off that resulted in 19 yards dues the safeties being deep. Maybe now you understand what prevent D means? Do the math for me, does 63 yards on 7 plays seem right for a 10 yard cushion D with deep safeties?

The guy obviously has choked in the playoffs, and has been the main reason other teams have beaten the Chargers. Is it reasonable to assume that he will choke the rest of his career? Was SD wrong to think that a guy who had kicked so well the whole season could make 36, and 40 yard FGs? It doesn't really matter. The whole point is missing those FGs played a huge role in the Jets win

And I guess the Jets D sucked the entire game. Thanks.

No, I blame you for only saying the game changes in the Jets favor. I don't buy the prevent excuse, but lets say the game does change at that moment and the Jets prevent SD from scoring that last TD. You have to consider how the game changes for SD as well. Had SD made those FGs, it is safe to say that they play the series out of their own endzone more conservatively up 7 or 10 points than they do up only 4. They probably don't turn the ball over and give the Jets the ball on their own 15 which led to the Jets first TD of the game. Even if you apply both changes to the game, SD still wins. I don't know why it is so hard for Jets fans to admit that 3 missed FGs (2 easy FGs) in a 3 point loss played a huge role in the win.

LOLOLOLOL I said the game changes only in Jets favor if Chargers make those FGs? That what you think I said. Chargers making those FGs also benefits the Jets? Conversion of the FGs itself is giving Chargers the benefit...is it not? Just so u know, being up 4 or 7 means they are up by nothing less than a TD. And no, it doesn't change their play calling. Being up 3 or up 7 is a whole new set of arguments.

They went 3 and out 4 times in the first half alone. I never said they would always go 3 and out. I'm going by what actually happened in the game. Give me a logical reason why the Jets would have been able to get a first down if SD made those FGs when they failed to do so on the two missed FG attempts which gave them the ball on their 26 and 30. They went 3 and out both times after those missed FGs. SD scored their first TD starting on their 31. So, please give me 1 good reason of how SD making a FG allows the Jets to change the FP so drastically that SD doesn't score their first TD. It is just another excuse that makes no sense.

Well they couldn't stop Greene when they needed to the most. FYI, Chargers first TD came off a miscommunication, and their second TD came against a prevent D. Yeah, lets crown them with great offensive momentum!

Ask around. I'm sure I am not the only one who thinks 09 Cincy, Dal and Philly were weak playoff teams. Again, If Dal and Phi hadn't played in other in the first round they all would have been 1 and done in the playoffs

Again, playoff teams with 10-11 wins are not weak. I don't need to ask anyone.

LMAO.

Junc is big on "what might have happened's" like if Cruz didn't catch that pass from Eli in the second quarter, the momentum would have shifted, the Giants wouldn't have thumped the jest and it would have been the green beavers not the Giants heading into the playoffs. And of course, you don't know QB'ing if you think that Sanchez stunk up the SD game if you're not counting a successful hand-off to Shon Greene for a 53 yd TD run, but Tony Romo's brainfart throwing the ball directly to Revis with less than a minute to go in game 1 had no bearing on the jest going 8-8 instead of a more deserved 7-9. And then of course, you have the Colts starters, having dominated in 14 straight games in 09 and a few games later actually outscoring the jets 24-0 in the final 31 minutes of their conference loss - despite leaving up 15-10 and outscoring the jest 45-27 in those 2 games, probably not winning game 15 despite the fact that Curtis Painter had a 4QBR and the jets hadn't beaten a single winning team that season after squeaking by a shaky Brady in game 2.

If you are elite you are one of the best, AP selections tell us players are among the best at their position. It's not like he's been in the league 3-4 years, he's been in 8 years and has yet to have a single elite full season. He played like an elite QB last Jan/Feb but you need to bring that level of play consistently not for a few games here and there.

Ok so Dan marino was never elite according to your logic. If you can tell me Dan wasn't elite I'll call Eli elite.

So now Eli Manning and Dan Marino can be compared? How? You always make it seem like there's only one very specific reason someone is elite.

Marino had 8 All-Pro selections and 1 SB appearance. He's elite b/c he's one of the best statistical QBs to ever play. You can't say the same for everyone. I said the Bills were elite despite not winning any of their four straight SBs. You can't say that for any other team.

It isn't as clear cut as you're trying to make it to fit your quota.

This is a hilarious thread, Rex has be as motivated as ever. Players have said how much more hands on hes been this offseason, hes back to controlling the defense and has made it his mission to make sure this team is together. How can someone come out and say that he looks depleted?

See why I say you are only trying to look for things that would benefit the Chargers alone? You are talking about giving Chargers not one, not two, but three scoring opportunities in return to nothing for the Jets and then MAYBE they win, whereas I said even if they score on two of the three, Jets don't play prevent D and actually stop the Chargers, who's high flying offense only managed one TD the entire game prior to the prevent D. I'll tell u how its prevent D below.

On a side not, if Chargers make any of those FGs, the entire game changes. Maybe the outcome becomes 30-27 Chargers, maybe neither team scores another point...You have a moot point.

I already told you that I didn't even count the 57 yard attempt in my scenario. Those 3 misses actually happened. How in the world does it benefit the Jets if SD makes those FGs? You want to assume that the only thing that changes in the game is the Jets not going into prevent (which is a nothing but an excuse for the Jets D), and you assume the Jets stop the Chargers from scoring. That is not the only logical thing that changes. We can have a good idea of how things would have changed based on what actually happened. A couple of made FGs isn't going to change a 17 to 14 game into a 30 to 27 game. That makes no sense. Made FGs by SD are not going to help the Jets get a first down on any of their (4) 3 and out drives in the first half. To think otherwise is crazy.

Yes, Doug Brien's missed FG was the reason why Jets lost, cuz u know why? One of the chipshot came in OT, while the other came with about a minute to go. So at least one of them would have meant a W.

Nope, the game changes completely if Brien hits that FG. If Brien made the FG with a minute left, Pitt would have returned the ensuing kickoff for a TD and the game never would have gone to OT. See how ridiculous that is?

7 plays, 63 yards. Did u not see that the Jets corner was giving almost a 10 yard cushion to the WR? Does it not mean that Jets were fine if they gave up 10 yards at a time? The 30+ yarder was a good pass. The 19 yarder was a little dump off that resulted in 19 yards dues the safeties being deep. Maybe now you understand what prevent D means? Do the math for me, does 63 yards on 7 plays seem right for a 10 yard cushion D with deep safeties?

The Jets corner was playing 10 yards off the WR a lot throughout the whole game. That doesn't mean they were in prevent, or that they were ok with giving up 10 yards at a time. Just because they went 63 yards in 7 plays does not mean that they allowed around 10 yards a play. The Chargers actually gained 83 yards on 7 plays and gained a huge chunk of it on just 3 plays. The idea of a prevent is to prevent big plays and make the O take as much time off the clock as possible. The Jets failed on both accounts if they were in prevent. They were not. The Jets were not even in a soft zone on that last drive. They were rushing 5 guys and the other corners were right on the receivers. Very similar to how they were playing D in the first half. Take a look:

clear.gif

clear.gif

They actually played further off the receivers in the first half than they did when you say they were in prevent. :lol:

And I guess the Jets D sucked the entire game. Thanks.

The Jets D played great, but they got help with a couple of turnovers and missed FGs.

LOLOLOLOL I said the game changes only in Jets favor if Chargers make those FGs? That what you think I said. Chargers making those FGs also benefits the Jets? Conversion of the FGs itself is giving Chargers the benefit...is it not? Just so u know, being up 4 or 7 means they are up by nothing less than a TD. And no, it doesn't change their play calling. Being up 3 or up 7 is a whole new set of arguments.

We are talking about how the game changes if SD makes the FGs. That is what this whole debate has been about. SD missing those FGs played a huge role in the Jets win. You disagree by telling me how the game changes if they had made those FGs, but only apply changes to the game that benefit the Jets. You can't include made FGs as a game changing benefit to SD when we are talking about how the game changes based on making those FGs. That is what the whole debate is about. How the game changes if SD makes the FGs. You only consider how the game changes for the Jets benefit when you say SD still goes down 17 to 13 and that the Jets don't go into prevent and stop SD from scoring. You don't consider how it changes things for the Chargers benefit as well.

Being up 7 instead of 4 is a huge difference. Being up 4 means you can get beat by a TD. Being up 7 means they can only tie. Being up 10 means it is a 2 possession game. It is a huge difference.

Well they couldn't stop Greene when they needed to the most. FYI, Chargers first TD came off a miscommunication, and their second TD came against a prevent D. Yeah, lets crown them with great offensive momentum!

And the Jets first TD came off a turnover which gave the Jets the ball on the SD 15 and the second came on a missed tackle. Who cares? They wouldn't have needed to stop Green had they made the FGs.

Again, playoff teams with 10-11 wins are not weak. I don't need to ask anyone.

Then you must think the 08 Dolphins were a strong playoff team. :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a hilarious thread, Rex has be as motivated as ever. Players have said how much more hands on hes been this offseason, hes back to controlling the defense and has made it his mission to make sure this team is together. How can someone come out and say that he looks depleted?

In the photo provided in the original post, I think he looks a lot better. Whoever is arguing he looks bad doesn't really know what they're saying IMO.

I already told you that I didn't even count the 57 yard attempt in my scenario. Those 3 misses actually happened. How in the world does it benefit the Jets if SD makes those FGs? You want to assume that the only thing that changes in the game is the Jets not going into prevent (which is a nothing but an excuse for the Jets D), and you assume the Jets stop the Chargers from scoring. That is not the only logical thing that changes. We can have a good idea of how things would have changed based on what actually happened. A couple of made FGs isn't going to change a 17 to 14 game into a 30 to 27 game. That makes no sense. Made FGs by SD are not going to help the Jets get a first down on any of their (4) 3 and out drives in the first half. To think otherwise is crazy.

Again, you fail to understand a very simple point I made. Its ok, once u turn 12, you'll start understanding better, but I'll try again. U accused me of giving all the benefit to the Jets if Chargers make both of those FGs, when u fail to realize that assuming Chargers convert those FGs is a direct benefit to the Chargers while ALL ur predictions are directly against the Jets. And a couple of made FGs changes the entire game so a 30-27 game is as likely as a 17-14 game, but dont stress it. Its useless to discuss this.

Nope, the game changes completely if Brien hits that FG. If Brien made the FG with a minute left, Pitt would have returned the ensuing kickoff for a TD and the game never would have gone to OT. See how ridiculous that is?

Wow...another brainless comment. A made FG in OT would not have ended the game? That's why I said "at least one of those FGs". And for your kind information, Steelers tried their best to get in to FG range after the first missed FG with 1 minute to go in regulation...and they failed. That's something we do know and you can't argue about it...but knowing you, you'll make another crazy argument.

The Jets corner was playing 10 yards off the WR a lot throughout the whole game. That doesn't mean they were in prevent, or that they were ok with giving up 10 yards at a time. Just because they went 63 yards in 7 plays does not mean that they allowed around 10 yards a play. The Chargers actually gained 83 yards on 7 plays and gained a huge chunk of it on just 3 plays. The idea of a prevent is to prevent big plays and make the O take as much time off the clock as possible. The Jets failed on both accounts if they were in prevent. They were not. The Jets were not even in a soft zone on that last drive. They were rushing 5 guys and the other corners were right on the receivers. Very similar to how they were playing D in the first half. Take a look:

clear.gif

clear.gif

They actually played further off the receivers in the first half than they did when you say they were in prevent. :lol:

Congratulations! You have great copy pasting skills. Did u stop to even think the second play might just be zone coverage? Or just an invitation to try to pass to the outside WR while the inside corner tries to jump the route? I don't know what happened on that play and neither am I interested, but such packages are found all over the game. That doesn't mean a prevent D is not a prevent D.

The Jets D played great, but they got help with a couple of turnovers and missed FGs.

LMAO...they got help with a couple of turnovers and missed FGs. Care to explain how they got help on the turnovers? And care to explain how Chargers were forced to kick those FGs in the first place? Again, two TDs by Chargers. One off a miscommunication, and one against a prevent D.

We are talking about how the game changes if SD makes the FGs. That is what this whole debate has been about. SD missing those FGs played a huge role in the Jets win. You disagree by telling me how the game changes if they had made those FGs, but only apply changes to the game that benefit the Jets. You can't include made FGs as a game changing benefit to SD when we are talking about how the game changes based on making those FGs. That is what the whole debate is about. How the game changes if SD makes the FGs. You only consider how the game changes for the Jets benefit when you say SD still goes down 17 to 13 and that the Jets don't go into prevent and stop SD from scoring. You don't consider how it changes things for the Chargers benefit as well.

You bring up the point that SD should have made those FGs and then continue to scramble for excuses why SD would win. I say Jets win even if they score because the benefit needs to be given to BOTH teams. SD get the benefit (for discussion's sake) by converted FGs, Jets get benefit of not playing prevent D. I say SD doesn't score the TD based on how that team played throughout the earlier 57 minutes (1 TD off miscommunication).

And the Jets first TD came off a turnover which gave the Jets the ball on the SD 15 and the second came on a missed tackle. Who cares? They wouldn't have needed to stop Green had they made the FGs.

Again, they couldn't stop Greene when they needed it the most. Which means that we KNOW SD couldn't make an important stop at clutch moment. Don't dismiss that with another one of ur bs excuses.

Then you must think the 08 Dolphins were a strong playoff team. :up:

Now you are talking about ONE team, not three playoff teams from the same year...
Cincy beat the Ravens and Steelers twice each, the main reason why one of them missed the playoffs and the other team missed division title.
Eagles and Cowboys shared an 11-5 record while they faced each other twice AND faced the SB champs from the previous year, Giants twice. Again, we are not talking about one team here...we are talking about three teams.

LMAO.

Junc is big on "what might have happened's" like if Cruz didn't catch that pass from Eli in the second quarter, the momentum would have shifted, the Giants wouldn't have thumped the jest and it would have been the green beavers not the Giants heading into the playoffs. And of course, you don't know QB'ing if you think that Sanchez stunk up the SD game if you're not counting a successful hand-off to Shon Greene for a 53 yd TD run, but Tony Romo's brainfart throwing the ball directly to Revis with less than a minute to go in game 1 had no bearing on the jest going 8-8 instead of a more deserved 7-9. And then of course, you have the Colts starters, having dominated in 14 straight games in 09 and a few games later actually outscoring the jets 24-0 in the final 31 minutes of their conference loss - despite leaving up 15-10 and outscoring the jest 45-27 in those 2 games, probably not winning game 15 despite the fact that Curtis Painter had a 4QBR and the jets hadn't beaten a single winning team that season after squeaking by a shaky Brady in game 2.

They thumped us so bad that twice we had the ball in the 4th down 6 including on the NYG side of the field.:rolleyes2:

So now Eli Manning and Dan Marino can be compared? How? You always make it seem like there's only one very specific reason someone is elite.

Marino had 8 All-Pro selections and 1 SB appearance. He's elite b/c he's one of the best statistical QBs to ever play. You can't say the same for everyone. I said the Bills were elite despite not winning any of their four straight SBs. You can't say that for any other team.

It isn't as clear cut as you're trying to make it to fit your quota.

YOU said Eli is elite b/c he won SBs, Dan didn't so I guess Dan isn't elite and Eli, Dilfer, Plunkett, etc... were/are all elite? Jake Ballard must be elite too along w/ Jacobs, Bradshaw, etc...

They thumped us so bad that twice we had the ball in the 4th down 6 including on the NYG side of the field.:rolleyes2:

YOU said Eli is elite b/c he won SBs, Dan didn't so I guess Dan isn't elite

Speaking of YOU, YOU don't ****ing read what I say. YOU quoted ME when I said Dan was elite b/c he was one of the best statistical QBs to ever play.

Eli, Dilfer, Plunkett, etc... were/are all elite? Jake Ballard must be elite too along w/ Jacobs, Bradshaw, etc...

Did Dilfer, Plunkett, Ballard, Jacobs, Bradshaw, etc win two Super Bowl MVPs? I've said Manning is now elite b/c of his TWO SUPER BOWL MVPs. You accuse everyone of lying, not paying attention, deflecting....yet you're the one who ignores what gets thrown right back in your face.

Speaking of YOU, YOU don't ****ing read what I say. YOU quoted ME when I said Dan was elite b/c he was one of the best statistical QBs to ever play.

Did Dilfer, Plunkett, Ballard, Jacobs, Bradshaw, etc win two Super Bowl MVPs? I've said Manning is now elite b/c of his TWO SUPER BOWL MVPs. You accuse everyone of lying, not paying attention, deflecting....yet you're the one who ignores what gets thrown right back in your face.

so b/c he won 2 SB MVPs that he probably didn't deserve that makes him elite. He doesn't need to do another thing, he can never have an elite full season, he can throw 25 INTs a year ago, he can not win a playoff game in 6 of 8 seasons, throw for under 60% in half of his seasons, lead the league in INTs twice, never make a single AP team but he's elite b/c a ball stuck to a helmet.

Back
Top Bottom