Rex Ryan Looks Depleted... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan Looks Depleted...

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I just watched a rex ryan interview on espn nfl live. He looked almost identicle to sparano in his last year as our hc. he looked down, exauhsted, and just beat. He didn't know what to say about his players, sanchez and tebow. Just kept repeating himself and stumbling over his words, nothing really positive to say. Hinted thathis team isn't a cohesive unit when mentioning his receivers making good catches. A way different looking and sounding hc then when he first got there. I guess sucking worse every year since he got there has caught up to him. I love it! :up:

I guess sucking worse every year since he got there has caught up to him. I love it! :up:

Seriously? He had one bad season and he's considered "sucking worse every year"?? Sucking worse would be winning the division in one year, then going 7-9, 7-9 and 4-9 in the following seasons. Yeah Sparano sucked as a Dolphins HC. So did Bill Belichick as a Browns HC.

When you trade for Tim Tebow and hire Tony Sparano to be your OC that should speak volumes enough.

Seriously? He had one bad season and he's considered "sucking worse every year"?? Sucking worse would be winning the division in one year, then going 7-9, 7-9 and 4-9 in the following seasons. Yeah Sparano sucked as a Dolphins HC. So did Bill Belichick as a Browns HC.

Uh yeah seriously. How havent they been getting worse every year? Check your offensive stats each year since he's been there. You have a coach making unrealistic predictions like winning a superbowl and talking mad **** to looking like he did yesterday... he knows theres no cohesion on his team and he created that atmosphere. And he knows it. He allowed it to get to this point where you all are at now and its not a very good point to be at. Im not saying the jets are doomed, even though i would love for you guys to be, im just saying its getting pretty bad up there in NYC for thee jests.

As much as it pains me, I have to agree with the Jets fan on this one. They did make to back to back APPEARANCES in the AFC championship game. But to say they have gotten worse each year is just a little TOO homerish. That's not to say he isn't worn out from trying to get this year's team to gel, I believe that. But they had one bad season under Ryan, that doesn't constitute as getting worse each season.

Uh yeah seriously. How havent they been getting worse every year? Check your offensive stats each year since he's been there. You have a coach making unrealistic predictions like winning a superbowl and talking mad **** to looking like he did yesterday... he knows theres no cohesion on his team and he created that atmosphere. And he knows it. He allowed it to get to this point where you all are at now and its not a very good point to be at. Im not saying the jets are doomed, even though i would love for you guys to be, im just saying its getting pretty bad up there in NYC for thee jests.

Did we get worse last year? of course, we had ONE bad year(at 8-8 which you guys haven't seen in years) but to say we got worse each year is just silly.

How is 9-7 title game app to 11-5 title game app getting worse?

I get that you guys hate the Jets and want these things to happen but man you guys are dreaming.

He looks fatter than ever.

Probably all of that high-calorie Tebow he's been slurping recently.

Have you actually seen him recently? He's wasting away to nothing. He's thinner than ever.

original-1.jpg

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 18
As much as it pains me, I have to agree with the Jets fan on this one. They did make to back to back APPEARANCES in the AFC championship game. But to say they have gotten worse each year is just a little TOO homerish. That's not to say he isn't worn out from trying to get this year's team to gel, I believe that. But they had one bad season under Ryan, that doesn't constitute as getting worse each season.

Ok, let me clear this up a little. I was mainly talking about the team being a "team". Each year since he's been there they have been getting worse in that aspect and last year all that came to light. But because of the lack of teamsmanship... and the right leadership, there are going to get worse every year and I think they have. In 09 the jets shoulda shoulda lost that game to the chargers. Sanchez only threw for a hundred yards. If the chargers kicker didnt miss all those field goals the jets lose. the d won that game not the o. they barely eeked by the colts in 2010. sanchez didnt even throw a td in that game. a friggan field goal won it. and last year they didnt make it. the d is good thats for sure, but the offense has not really lived up to the names on paper.

Looks like junc got an A in Photoshop class.

Can you photoshop a couple of Super Bowl trophies in Sanchez's hands?

Use big brother Eli as a template.

Ok, let me clear this up a little. I was mainly talking about the team being a "team". Each year since he's been there they have been getting worse in that aspect and last year all that came to light. But because of the lack of teamsmanship... and the right leadership, there are going to get worse every year and I think they have. In 09 the jets shoulda shoulda lost that game to the chargers. Sanchez only threw for a hundred yards. If the chargers kicker didnt miss all those field goals the jets lose. the d won that game not the o. they barely eeked by the colts in 2010. sanchez didnt even throw a td in that game. a friggan field goal won it. and last year they didnt make it. the d is good thats for sure, but the offense has not really lived up to the names on paper.

Sanchez played well in that SD game, he made big plays to help us win. Rivers had much better #s, he was better than Rivers that day.

kaeding missed 2 makeable FGs, if he makes 1 the game plays out differently b/c late the Jets would have been up 17-10 instead of 17-7 and wouldn't have been in prevent mode allowing SD to score a TD.

He didn't throw a TD against Indy, he only led them to the GW FG on the road taking over w/ less than a minute to play getting a chip shot FG for his K.

What does all this have to do w/ the team getting worse? How do you get worse going from 9-7 title game app to 11-5 title game app beating an even better team in the div rd more convincingly than the year before?

The team had one bad year, that's it. We'll see this year if it is a trend or a 1 year thing. If I was betting man I'd bet one year thing, this team is going to be really good barring disastrous injuries.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Looks like junc got an A in Photoshop class.

Can you photoshop a couple of Super Bowl trophies in Sanchez's hands?

Use big brother Eli as a template.

Much like Rex losing weight Sanchez will have a SB trophy in his hands at some point. Through 3 years Eli had zero playoff wins, Sanchez has 4. Give the man time.

What does all this have to do w/ the team getting worse? How do you get worse going from 9-7 title game app to 11-5 title game app beating an even better team in the div rd more convincingly than the year before?

i was originally just bringning up the fact that rex looks more than oerwhelmed these days and that as a team things have been getting worse in that aspect. i do see it to be a trend as long as ryan is HC. who knows maybe it changes but i dont see it. and i love seeing the blob look defeated!

i was originally just bringning up the fact that rex looks more than oerwhelmed these days and that as a team things have been getting worse in that aspect. i do see it to be a trend as long as ryan is HC. who knows maybe it changes but i dont see it. and i love seeing the blob look defeated!

The only thing Rex looks is thinner, he is the same confident guy he always is. I don't think one bad stretch to end 2011 is going to affect him.

Much like Rex losing weight Sanchez will have a SB trophy in his hands at some point.Through 3 years Eli had zero playoff wins, Sanchez has 4. Give the man time.

Oh, here we go again with "Junc's selective time frames": "through 3 years" :lol2: Eli with the Gnats has 2 SB rings in the last 4 years. The Jests have 0 during that time, Sanchez or no Sanchez.

How much time does Sanchez get? Another 43 years plus? :sidelol:

Oh, here we go again with "Junc's selective time frames": "through 3 years" :lol2: Eli with the Gnats has 2 SB rings in the last 4 years. The Jests have 0 during that time, Sanchez or no Sanchez.

How much time does Sanchez get? Another 43 years plus? :sidelol:

Through 3 seasons in the NFL Sanchez and Eli had almost identical #s, the biggest difference is Sanchez helped his team win 4 playoff games and Eli helped his team win ZERO.

You think 3 years is fair to judge a QB? Peyton didn't win a playoff game until his 6th season. Sanchez may never win a SB but he's been close twice and in both title games he wasn't the reason we lost. As long as the parts around him are good he can win a SB.

After 3 seasons:

Sanchez: 782-1414 yds, 9209 yds, 55.3 %, 55 TDs, 51 INTs, 27-20 record in reg season, 4-2 in postseason 2 title game apps
Eli: 690-1276, 8049 yds, , 54%, 54 TDs, 44 INTs, 20-19 record in reg season, 0-2 in postseason(including being shut out at HOME)

heck even a year later when they won the SB Eli threw 23 TDs and 20 INTs, was a 56% passer but b/c Sanchez had 3 abd games to end 2011 his career is over.

Didn't you hear/ they brought in Tim tebow to start. All teams want their starters to bulk up to 250 lbs and be the upman on punts.:lol2:

In 09 the jets shoulda shoulda lost that game to the chargers. Sanchez only threw for a hundred yards. If the chargers kicker didnt miss all those field goals the jets lose. the d won that game not the o.

Kaeding missed two FGs. Third was a 57 yarder as time expired. It was short, so not really a miss, just a prayer. Even if Kaeding makes those other two kicks, Chargers go down 17-13 with two minutes left. I can pretty much bet you that Jets don't go in to prevent D (as they did when they had the 17-7 lead with 2 mins left). And the way the Jets D played that game, I don't think Chargers get a TD, but too many IFS to back ur own statement up. And whats wrong with the D winning the game? Did u forget that Greene ran for over a 100 yards and scored the icing TD?

they barely eeked by the colts in 2010. sanchez didnt even throw a td in that game. a friggan field goal won it. and last year they didnt make it. the d is good thats for sure, but the offense has not really lived up to the names on paper.
Lol @ Sanchez not throwing a TD. "Friggan" FGs won the Patriots a few SBs.

Back
Top Bottom