Rex Ryan on Haskins vs Dolphins. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan on Haskins vs Dolphins.

We're gonna win and this forum is going to be in a bad shape

If the Redskins can't beat our team then they don't have a shot at beating anyone else this season.
I'm not sure i'm even going to watch this game! I can see it coming down to a Sanders field goal right down the middle for the win...I'm going to be sick...:depressed:hungover:hurting

Hi Rex, thanks for the reminder of why you are not an NFL coach anymore. What a hack.

Remember when everyone on this forum was calling the FO idiots for not drafting him?

Lol...
actually I think the majority did not want Haskins. I wasn't opposed to drafting him but I was in the minority. When they passed on Haskins I knew we were going to get Rosen somehow. So I was OK. I don't thing anybody was calling the FO idiots to be honest. There was more uproar about the trade for Rosen than there was for not picking Haskins.

Rex is really on his toes with that one. He better hope he doesn’t have his foot in his mouth. Haskins had happy feet two weeks ago while throwing to the wrong team.
Welll Dolphins defense found a way to make Philip Rivers a running threat just like Mahomes and backup WR Inman to look like a top 5 WR. Imagine what plan they have to make Haskins look good too.....

I caught ESPN this morning, and he said (paraphrasing):

"No one really expects Haskins to lose to the dolphins... it's the Dolphins. This is a game for him to prove himself."

Smart analyst move by Rex. He knows Haskins isn't playing, so if Washington loses, he can point to that as a reason. If they win, well, it's the Dolphins.

actually I think the majority did not want Haskins. I wasn't opposed to drafting him but I was in the minority. When they passed on Haskins I knew we were going to get Rosen somehow. So I was OK. I don't thing anybody was calling the FO idiots to be honest. There was more uproar about the trade for Rosen than there was for not picking Haskins.

Agreed - I would've been cool with taking Haskins. I was starting to warm up to him, and at the end of the day I want this team to get a QB. In all honesty I wasn't as thrilled with Rosen but felt that the compensation we gave up was fair and the deal was a good one.

As for the OP I would think the Redskins would be smart to throw in Haskins considering this is as easy a matchup they are going to get all year. They are already playing their 2nd string...give the rookie some reps.

Remember when everyone on this forum was calling the FO idiots for not drafting him?

Lol...

I have never ever been a Haskins supporter, not even a little. Everyone is a bad word in a fan forum bro.

I have never ever been a Haskins supporter, not even a little. Everyone is a bad word in a fan forum bro.

No one ever likes to take reponsibility.
Just like all of the i hate "tanking" crowd.
You better believe if things work out they'll claim they weren't part of the "everyone" crowd.

I guess Sexy Rexy had some time on his hand, while his wife was getting a pedicure for their rump tonight.

Back
Top Bottom