Rex Ryan on Haskins vs Dolphins. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan on Haskins vs Dolphins.

If we get Keenum or McCoy, the tank rolls on. Haskins not playing so you know my opinion.

Remember when everyone on this forum was calling the FO idiots for not drafting him?

Lol...
redskins coach that got fired. doesn't seem like guy that is good at grooming young qb. gruden believed in his system only instead doing thing young qb does good at. I would throw hasskin in fires. Jacksonville QB is playing great in nfl.

Rex is really on his toes with that one. He better hope he doesn’t have his foot in his mouth. Haskins had happy feet two weeks ago while throwing to the wrong team.
I don't want to be callous or sound like a heel, but Rex knows Haskins needs to just put his best foot forward and toe the line between being conservative and being a gunslinger.

Really hope you guys don’t step on anyone’s toes with these comments. Haskins hasn’t really gotten his feet wet yet. If any team can help Haskins get off on the right foot it’s Miami.

redskins coach that got fired. doesn't seem like guy that is good at grooming young qb. gruden believed in his system only instead doing thing young qb does good at. I would throw hasskin in fires. Jacksonville QB is playing great in nfl.

you rock!

Really hope you guys don’t step on anyone’s toes with these comments. Haskins hasn’t really gotten his feet wet yet. If any team can help Haskins get off on the right foot it’s Miami.
I would be scare to come to miami. If I was qb. Just being real. Haskins career is up to right coach in nfl or right system he fit.

Some curious few who have since gone silent

If and when we draft Tua and add some talents to this team next season. I suspect many who have been critical of the handling of this season will also be silent.

If and when we draft Tua and add some talents to this team next season. I suspect many who have been critical of the handling of this season will also be silent.
Yes the Pats has the division regardless - this is a real change for a transcendent player. I mean Tua’s footwork is just amazing setting up his shoulders for that quick release - I can’t believe everyone isn’t in on Tua

If we can’t draft Tua we will get another game - manager like Fromm (*yaaay*)

Or an athlete like Herbert (**yaaaay*) and build to their strengths

Yes the Pats has the division regardless - this is a real change for a transcendent player. I mean Tua’s footwork is just amazing setting up his shoulders for that quick release - I can’t believe everyone isn’t in on Tua

If we can’t draft Tua we will get another game - manager like Fromm (*yaaay*)

Or an athlete like Herbert (**yaaaay*) and build to their strengths

For me it's not even about not drafting Tua. There seems to be people that didn't want change at all. People that wanted us to keep doing the exact same thing we've been doing for years. Go out and spend a bunch of money on FA and end up in that vicious 6-8 win cycle and maybe make a playoff game.

Like i seriously cannot understand that. Like why?

I have no idea if this direction with these coaching and entire handling will be any better.
But by golly doesn't it, on paper and in theroy, provides an opportunity to finally break the cycle?

Right now, The Titans are expereicing what we were living for years.

For me it's not even about not drafting Tua. There seems to be people that didn't want change at all. People that wanted us to keep doing the exact same thing we've been doing for years. Go out and spend a bunch of money on FA and end up in that vicious 6-8 win cycle and maybe make a playoff game.

Like i seriously cannot understand that. Like why?

I have no idea if this direction with these coaching and entire handling will be any better.
But by golly doesn't it, on paper and in theroy, provides an opportunity to finally break the cycle?

Right now, The Titans are expereicing what we were living for years.

I agree with you and
I doubt Grier and Flores last - they are getting paid well tho - so I don’t feel sorry for them

I agree with you and
I doubt Grier and Flores last - they are getting paid well tho - so I don’t feel sorry for them

They're going to be here AT LEAST 2 more seasons.
BTW, this is under the assumption they don't show imporvements with the infusion of young talent.

Anti-Flores fans and Grier fans may not want to hear this but I think they're going to be successful.

If you watch the concepts on D and O it looks like it's more of a lack of talent than just bad coaching.

Back
Top Bottom