Rex Ryan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan

NYNCDOLFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
sorry had to get it off my chest. Rex is already talking smack saying no ones going to want to play us. Article on NFL.com Theres nothing I hate more on earth than the NY Jets

Rex is a good coach but the guy just never learns. Every time he opens up his mouth about his team, it backfires.

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I like the trash talking. I like end-zone celebrations, hell anything that makes for a good show. At the end of the day he is putting that more pressure on himself and his team to backup his claims.

Stay humble Rex.

I understand the strategy behind hyping your team and putting a target on the teams back.

But not when you have a un-proven QB as the face of the franchise. Much less when you bring in a veteran washed up QB to compete.

Toss in a high profile market and hostile fans.........

Disaster.

The Jets do have a pretty good shot at being a playoff team in 2014. Please lets not kid ourselves and say they're going to suck because , well that's what we always do here. One thing I've learned is if you bet New York Jets football based off Finheaven you'd go broke in a hurry.

The Jets do have a pretty good shot at being a playoff team in 2014. Please lets not kid ourselves and say they're going to suck because , well that's what we always do here. One thing I've learned is if you bet New York Jets football based off Finheaven you'd go broke in a hurry.

Did you see their draft? I highly doubt they go 7-9 this year. I project the Bills doing much better than the Jets.

Jets have just as much question marks surrounding the team as the Dolphins.

Can Geno Smith grown?

Can the Pass Defense improve?

Do they have legit WR's?

etc.....

how about we move this into beasts of the east, before the inevitable can occur in our main forum?

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I like the trash talking. I like end-zone celebrations, hell anything that makes for a good show. At the end of the day he is putting that more pressure on himself and his team to backup his claims.

I like trash talking and all the rest of the shenanigans, but I think it should only come from players. After all they have the ability to actually back up their smack talk with game play. Coaches, not so much.

sorry had to get it off my chest. Rex is already talking smack saying no ones going to want to play us. Article on NFL.com Theres nothing I hate more on earth than the NY Jets

I didn't get to see the article, but you have to love Rex Ryan.

2009: Says that the Jets are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, and then several weeks later says they should be the favorites to win the Super Bowl. Wrong on both accounts. :lol:

2010: Says he sees a Jets Super Bowl trophy in his crystal ball. Wrong again! :lol:

2011: Says this time he knows the Jets are going to win the Super Bowl. Wrong! :lol:

2011: Says that the Jets are better than the Giants and the Jets will beat them:

“I have news for you. We are the better team. We’re the big brother. People might say they are the big, bad Giants, but we are not the same old Jets. … To me, it seems clear that right now we are the better team and we are going to remain the better team for the next 10 years. Whether you like it or not, those are the facts, and that’s what’s going to happen. I know it’s going to happen because our style of football is different. We are going to take over the town whether the Giants like it or not, so those fans on the fence that like both teams are going to be Jets fans in the end. The truth is, if I am going to watch one game, I am going to see the Jets, without a doubt. We are better.”

Jets go on to miss the playoffs while the Giants win the Super Bowl. Boy was he Wrong! :lol:

2011: Says the Ravens will beat the Patriots in the AFCC game. Wrong!

2012: Says this team has a chance to be the best team I've had since being the head coach. The Jets finish 6-10 with a buttfumble. Wrong! :lol:

2013: Tells players he believes he is getting fired. Wrong! :lol:

Rex is a good coach but the guy just never learns. Every time he opens up his mouth about his team, it backfires.

except for 2009 and 2010. he didn't talk big the last 2 years, the only year it backfired was 2011. Talking doesn't win or lose games but rex talking again tells me he is confident in his team so I feel pretty good. I love rex, one of the best coaches in the league and the best thing to happen to my team in my lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom