RGIII important stats? 6'2" 3/8 and 223 lbs @ the combine | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RGIII important stats? 6'2" 3/8 and 223 lbs @ the combine

I really hope the Dolphins don't start drinking the RG3 kool-aid.

Wow, he is bigger than I thought. I think the kid is going to be good. I don't see great risk, frankly. I think he is a bright guy and will learn not to take punishment. I think Philbie, Sherman, and Taylor can do great work with him.

I'd trade a 2012 1 and 2, a 2013 1 for him. Nothing more than that, because that's quite a haul as it is.

I have more reservations about everyone else so I would pony up. Short term hits in draft picks, but then you get Griff for a decade with good coaching around him.

I concur. He's not as a little as everyone says, and he's a smart guy and at the college level he did pass before run. I don't see why an intelligent fellow like him wouldn't learn to just stay in the pocket most of the time and make throws? Make a play with he elusiveness and speed once and while. But why can't he succeed?

I think the two 1sts is legit. Maybe throw some mid to late round picks in too, now or future ones..

Not sure you have been watching the right kid then.
Dont be fooled by the fact that he lines up in shotgun every play.
the kid is not your typical "athletic" QB
he looks to pass 1st then run.
Much like Vick from the past 2 years.

THen I suggest you go back and watch his games. He's a pass first QB.

I suggest you read the original quote that said "he's as good in the pocket as anyone in the draft".

As good would mean he's equal to or better than every quarterback in the draft in the pocket and that is not true.

You must not be watching enough film. Look, I'm not all for him, but I'm not against him either. He's a talented QB.

I've seen enough of him to know that, in the pocket, he is not as good as certain quarterbacks on this draft. His stance and decision to bail on the pocket after he loses his first read says otherwise.

Honestly Ross and Ireland can pick any of RGIII, Manning, Tannehilll, and Flynn and I'll be happy going into this season. I'd be content going with Weeden or Moore this season but would much rather upgrade this year.

I don't care if they trade up 2 first rounders for RGIII as long as they don't trade Long or Marshall. I don't care if they trade back for Tannehill as long as they're sure he'll be there when they pick.

Honestly Ross and Ireland can pick any of RGIII, Manning, Tannehilll, and Flynn and I'll be happy going into this season. I'd be content going with Weeden or Moore this season but would much rather upgrade this year.

I don't care if they trade up 2 first rounders for RGIII as long as they don't trade Long or Marshall. I don't care if they trade back for Tannehill as long as they're sure he'll be there when they pick.
pretty much how I feel.....I just want us to do something definite at QB for a change.

Back
Top Bottom