RGIII important stats? 6'2" 3/8 and 223 lbs @ the combine | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RGIII important stats? 6'2" 3/8 and 223 lbs @ the combine

You're not alone. If he's fully 6'2" now that the measurement says so, why does he consistently move out of pocket when it's unnecessary to do so?

cus he can run like a ***** and still pull up and hit his man 5o yards downfield. He scares.

I suggest you read the original quote that said "he's as good in the pocket as anyone in the draft".

As good would mean he's equal to or better than every quarterback in the draft in the pocket and that is not true.
Um that is TRUE. You need to go back and watch games.

Um that is TRUE. You need to go back and watch games.

Go watch all games. You can honestly tell me that, in the pocket, Robert Griffin III is as good as EVERY quarterback in the draft?

His pocket awareness, technique, footwork and ability to read through progressions is as good or better than every single quarterback in the draft?

That assessment is ridiculous.

Let me know how well he throws at the combine. He is trying out for QB correct?

I guess RGIII having sprinters speed means little?:crazy:

Olympic, world class sub 4.4 40 speed. lol

I LOL at all those who claimed they "knew" RG3 would measure in at around 6'. They said he was "small"...etc etc. The guy is as big as Rodgers and the last time I checked Rodgers runs around...Even if RG3 did drink a gallon of water that's 8 pounds and still puts him at 215...he's 22 years old. He's still growing. When he stops training like an olympic sprinter, and after the NFL trainers get ahold of him, I bet he hits 230 or more.

Let me know how well he throws at the combine. He is trying out for QB correct?

He's not throwing. Like the majority of top 5-10 QB's in this game he will have a pro day where he'll throw. Pretty typical.

Back
Top Bottom