RGIII important stats? 6'2" 3/8 and 223 lbs @ the combine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RGIII important stats? 6'2" 3/8 and 223 lbs @ the combine

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
So much for being too small for an NFL QB.

I think this guy is going to make believers out of alot of people after this weekend. Unfortunately his chances of becomming a Dolphin are slim and none and slim is starting to walk off.

bodys better than i expected but how many gallons of water did he guzzle down to get in at 223 lbs...the height though definitely better than i expected...still wouldn't trade up for him...but thats just me

I just wish everyone who thinks they're annalist on this site would just quit lol I watched a video with him seated next to Dan Marino b4 Dan the man called him tiny... Well he looked bigger then Dan do let see what the rest of this weekend has for us

bodys better than i expected but how many gallons of water did he guzzle down to get in at 223 lbs...the height though definitely better than i expected...still wouldn't trade up for him...but thats just me

You're not alone. If he's fully 6'2" now that the measurement says so, why does he consistently move out of pocket when it's unnecessary to do so?

I just wish everyone who thinks they're annalist on this site would just quit lol I watched a video with him seated next to Dan Marino b4 Dan the man called him tiny... Well he looked bigger then Dan do let see what the rest of this weekend has for us

:chuckle:

I just wish everyone who thinks they're annalist on this site would just quit lol

Is that kinda like:

TobiasFunkeAnalrapist-1.jpg

if rg3 is late to the starting block for his 40 we'll know why...he should invest in a catheter to help him get rid of that water weight between now and then...

I like RGIII but only if he falls to 8. If someone ponies up 2 first rounders for him they are insane.

I agree with Maddog. He is not worth more than a single pick.
If he falls to #8, take him, or Tannehill, or Richardson, or Blackmon.

Wow, he is bigger than I thought. I think the kid is going to be good. I don't see great risk, frankly. I think he is a bright guy and will learn not to take punishment. I think Philbie, Sherman, and Taylor can do great work with him.

I'd trade a 2012 1 and 2, a 2013 1 for him. Nothing more than that, because that's quite a haul as it is.

I have more reservations about everyone else so I would pony up. Short term hits in draft picks, but then you get Griff for a decade with good coaching around him.

No one knows what he's worth. So stop acting as tho we do.

He could be one of the greatest QBs in NFL history. He could also be a huge bust. Now that his height isn't a problem people will find other reasons to hate on him.

I love mediocrity like most of you obviously do, but if we miss out on Manning and Flynn gets franchised, what would you do then? Roll with Matt Moore? If that's your answer I laugh at you. RG3 is hands down the second best QB in the draft. He's the smartest QB to come out in years. He doesn't fail so what makes everyone think he will?

No one knows what he's worth. So stop acting as tho we do.

He could be one of the greatest QBs in NFL history. He could also be a huge bust. Now that his height isn't a problem people will find other reasons to hate on him.

I love mediocrity like most of you obviously do, but if we miss out on Manning and Flynn gets franchised, what would you do then? Roll with Matt Moore? If that's your answer I laugh at you. RG3 is hands down the second best QB in the draft. He's the smartest QB to come out in years. He doesn't fail so what makes everyone think he will?
If its a sign and trade 3d I would take Flynn. If not, then I either go with Moore and Tannehill or Weeden. For the Phins to jump to 2 it will take 2 first rounders.

Dan's 6'4". Nice try, though.

I stand corrected. Doesn't change the fact that he doesn't play to his size at all, though.

Back
Top Bottom