Rhamondre Stevenson RB Oklahoma | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rhamondre Stevenson RB Oklahoma

He is an interesting late round second RB pick for our team. No where near what we are looking for in an every down back right out of the gate.

Purely a north/south guy but a powerful runner.

Too limited for me but he could be a change up back behind an explosive type and certainly has short yardage/goal line value.

He reminds me of Derrick Henry a bit. Of course, Im not comparing their skil, just how they look running the ball.
Much better video below

I'd take him no doubt as a backup type to a Javonte Williams.
Or a power compliment to Michael Carter.
Except that would mean we spend two picks on RBs.

Very high on both Stevenson and Sermon.

These guys could be had in the fifth round and end up being our starter.
That's probably what I would do. Get Humphrey at #36, wait and get Carter, Sermon or Stevenson at RB. Carter is probably a 3rd rounder. Sermon and Stevenson are more like what Miami needs to balance out what the team already has at running back.

All the more reason to not expect a RB early, which I don't.

It's a nice deep pool of runners and getting an "elite" prospect isn't the need right now.

I won't be upset with a RB at 36 if one of the top 3 are available but pounding the table for one doesn't appear necessary.

All the more reason to not expect a RB early, which I don't.

It's a nice deep pool of runners and getting an "elite" prospect isn't the need right now.

I won't be upset with a RB at 36 if one of the top 3 are available but pounding the table for one doesn't appear necessary.
I 100% agree with all of this.

Id be very happy with Sermon as well.
We signed Malcolm Brown to be this guy and we guaranteed his contract, so we will pay him 1.75M this year, but after that... he walks, it was only a one year deal.

If Sermon or Stevenson falls (as I expect), we could steal them with a third day pick and avoid the overpaying for a RB that so many want to do here at FH.

Sermon looks like a great fit for Miami but his injury history throws up red flags for me.

Maybe you don't worry about long term durability at RB but even his short term durability should be in doubt.

I could live with him in Round 5.

I don't see Stevenson being a full time NFL starter.

As for Creed Humphrey is he a good fit for Miami? he is not the physical power blocker they seem to covet.He would be much better for a team that wants his movement skills and i am not sure Miami is that team.

Dickerson seems like a much better fit but again, bad injury history.

With the Senior Bowl experience the team has with him I would guess Meinerz would be a more likely OC target.

Back
Top Bottom