Rich Eisen Thinks Tua If Healthy Is A Top Three MVP Candidate in '23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rich Eisen Thinks Tua If Healthy Is A Top Three MVP Candidate in '23

Top 3? That is mighty high praise. I think Mahomes, Hurts, Lamar, and Burrow would be rated ahead of Tua right now.

Lamar?

I realize he won it previously, but what has he done recently?
Ugh. I'm so tired of people just vomiting up Lamar's name. The guy has ended the last two seasons with a bum knee and his entire style of play is predicated on being a running threat. Stick him in the pocket and he's a fairly pedestrian QB. I do not know why the Ravens paid him as his game is going to keep dipping.

But didn’t a little birdie tell him Brady was coming in to take his job.

Top 3? That is mighty high praise. I think Mahomes, Hurts, Lamar, and Burrow would be rated ahead of Tua right now.

What has Lamar done in recent history to make you think he belongs in that group?

Mahomes, Allen, Burrow should all be ahead of Tua but Tua belongs in the top 5 IMO.

Lamar has won an MVP before. He has Zay Flowers, OBJ, Mark Andrews, Bateman, and possibly D-Hop to throw to. The guy is second only to Mahomes in winning percentage. You guys are missing the target on this one.

I tend to agree with this. Lamar almost beat us single handedly last year.

He's far from perfect but he's also capable of being the best football player on the planet on any random Sunday.

I think now that his mind is right after the financial security, he's going to be a menace this year.

He's far from perfect but he's also capable of being the best football player on the planet on any random Sunday.

I think now that his mind is right after the financial security, he's going to be a menace this year.
Jackson was impressive in their loss to us. He’s got some weapons, for sure. You just hope he’s not one of those guys that when he gets the big $, he just starts to mail it in and not give a f.

I have Tua #5 ahead of Josh Allen at #6. Losing Daboll was not good for Josh.

Dumping Greg Roman as OC and hiring Todd Monken is what Lamar needed to help open up the Raven’s O and maximize their skill players.

Back
Top Bottom