RichWeb and Shifty present: I bleed Aqua and Orange shirts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RichWeb and Shifty present: I bleed Aqua and Orange shirts

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
RichmondWeb approached me with a t-shirt idea a couple months ago, however I wasn't able to get it done because I was knee deep in homework and work. Now that the semester is over I was finally able to knock out his request for him. The idea is completely RichmondWeb's idea and I just executed it for him.

The design is below but if you would like to buy a shirt yourself you can follow this link: https://www.teepublic.com/show/525572-i-bleed-aqua-and-orange

The shirts will be on sale for the first 72 hours for $14 and then go up to $20 (prices vary depending on the garment style). You have your choice of shirt colors as well.

attachment.php

That's cool to be working with him! Fins Legend! From a design standpoint, I think it's a little busy and some of the chosen fonts look a bit outdated. I envy this kind of skill because I can't come up with it myself but, from a consumer standpoint, I would pass right by it. Much of the current design trends have gone away from the 3D style fonts in favor of a flatter design style, just like the current uniform actually.

I don't mean any offense, just sharing my .02¢ worth of opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's cool to be working with him! Fins Legend! From a design standpoint, I think it's a little busy and some of the chosen fonts look a bit outdated. I envy this kind of skill because I can't come up with it myself but, from a consumer standpoint, I would pass right by it. Much of the current design trends have gone away from the 3D style fonts in favor of a flatter design style, just like the current uniform actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RichmondWeb the Fin Heaven member.

^Î actually agree with this. Again Good Job wish I had the skill but does seem dated. Constructive criticism-

A little off topic, but just thought I'd share this. I'm expecting my first daughter any day now, and because the mother and I aren't together, my family threw me my own baby shower. The best thing I got, came from my brother. A baby bib that says "I drool aqua and orange"

Now seeing this awesome design, I think I'll have to get one so my daughter and I can match

A little off topic, but just thought I'd share this. I'm expecting my first daughter any day now, and because the mother and I aren't together, my family threw me my own baby shower. The best thing I got, came from my brother. A baby bib that says "I drool aqua and orange"

Now seeing this awesome design, I think I'll have to get one so my daughter and I can match
Well there are kids shirts available. Though you might have to give it a few years for her to grow into it.

I want to thank the artist, Shifty, for executing the draft idea to perfection! The resulting design is way better than what I had imagined.

In this case the 3-D image is the whole point of the message and Shifty created the depth using subtle shading and diminishing techniques. If it's dated, well... so are many of us. :lol: It will be "vintage" soon enough.

My favorite part is the "BLEED"; it's pretty hard not to notice. Is this design subtle? HELL NO! IT'S LOUD and PROUD; which is perfect for those of us who don't live in Dolphins country (or those who do but still have AFCE rival fans running around everywhere).

True, too much aqua and orange blood has been spilled in the last two decades but I think the Dolphins have figured out enough issues to stop the bleeding going forward.

For me the hard part will be deciding which style and color of shirts to buy. The design looks good with many colors while I also like some of the other non-traditional styles of shirts, i.e. the long sleeve tee shirt. They also have ladies styles, sizes, and colors available. I love the teepublic site because it shows you what each color and style will look like. They also have a lot of natural fiber garments and use fair-trade factories. Don't forget, these shirts are on sale for the first 72 hours. Happy Shopping!

Thanks Again to Shifty, WOW!

And Thank You Too!

RW

I want to thank the artist, Shifty, for executing the draft idea to perfection! The resulting design is way better than what I had imagined.

In this case the 3-D image is the whole point of the message and Shifty created the depth using subtle shading and diminishing techniques. If it's dated, well... so are many of us. :lol: It will be "vintage" soon enough.

My favorite part is the "BLEED"; it's pretty hard not to notice. Is this design subtle? HELL NO! IT'S LOUD and PROUD; which is perfect for those of us who don't live in Dolphins country (or those who do but still have AFCE rival fans running around everywhere).

True, too much aqua and orange blood has been spilled in the last two decades but I think the Dolphins have figured out enough issues to stop the bleeding going forward.

For me the hard part will be deciding which style and color of shirts to buy. The design looks good with many colors while I also like some of the other non-traditional styles of shirts, i.e. the long sleeve tee shirt. They also have ladies styles, sizes, and colors available. I love the teepublic site because it shows you what each color and style will look like. They also have a lot of natural fiber garments and use fair-trade factories. Don't forget, these shirts are on sale for the first 72 hours. Happy Shopping!

Thanks Again to Shifty, WOW!

And Thank You Too!

RW
Thanks man. So long you are happy that is all that matters. Everyone else be damned.

My girl has that same exact bib.

Back
Top Bottom