Rick..dont sit around and cry... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rick..dont sit around and cry...

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
...I dont give DAMN about next years 1st rounder!!! Call John Fox and offer it to him for Deshuan Foster..please!!! He WILL get 1,000 yds for us and plays bigger than his size..he's not just a speed back..ask Philly about that..

This guy is gonna be very good in this league and WE have too much talent on this team to let it slip away!!

Rick atleast try!!! He's worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it!! Im so pissed..we coulda had Eddie!!

Damn you Ricky...I hope you visit Iraq on your "round the world" tour and carefull you dont bump into osama..you dope smokin,head case..go to hell!:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

DeShaun Foster for one first-rounder would be as bad a move as Ricky for two.

Foster has had microfracture surgery on his knee. His career in the NFL will be short.

I think foster could be good also. I have heard rumors (porob the same people who started the Payton rumor) that LT may be an option for the right price. Every price is the right price if that is the case.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
DeShaun Foster for one first-rounder would be as bad a move as Ricky for two.

Foster has had microfracture surgery on his knee. His career in the NFL will be short.
His knee looked fine in the playoffs!!! This day and age knee injuries are less and less severe to a long term career because of the breakthrough's in technologies...there are some who wont overcome but more and more are..

Back
Top Bottom