Rick Kamla Redeemed or RW #4

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Kamla Unfiltered: Running Back Rankings

1. Marshall Faulk, Rams: Duh?
2. Ahman Green, Packers
3. Shaun Alexander, Seahawks
4. Ricky Williams, Dolphins: Two words: Norv Turner. He made 1,000-yard backs out of Emmitt Smith, Terry Allen, Stephen Davis, and LaDainian Tomlinson, and he’ll make a 1,400-yard back out of Ricky. Plus, Norv will get Ricky into the end zone a lot more than seven times.
:cooldude:

Norv and Ricky :rocker:

I also think Martin and James are better backs, but I still like that list a lot. :) :rocker:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I also think Martin and James are better backs, but I still like that list a lot. :) :rocker:
I agree that Martin and James are better backs, but Kamla is looking purely at fantasy value. Either way it is nice to be at #4, rather than #20 something. ;)

Originally posted by dolphan39
I agree that Martin and James are better backs, but Kamla is looking purely at fantasy value. Either way it is nice to be at #4, rather than #20 something. ;)

BTW 39........You look MUCH better today!

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

BTW 39........You look MUCH better today!
why thank you Capt. :goof:

Whats up BLIZZZZZ Rickey is a fumbling, injury prone, head case but we will see. If he straightens out a little bit he will be a solid pickup for you guys.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Jay Fiedler was probably in the second half of the QB section.

I doubt that. The reason I do it because he gets a lot of yards on the ground too. Rushing QBs = Big points.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Can you get the link to the QBs please?
http://www.fanball.com/article.cfm/ID.354

not too nice: 17. Jay Fiedler, Dolphins: Now that Norv Turner and Ricky Williams are running Miami’s offense, the Dolphins won’t need 3,290 passing yards and 20 TD passes from Fiedler.

Originally posted by EddieIrvine13
Trent Green, Kerry Collins, and Dilfer do not deserve to be ahead of Fiedler.
I agree, but I guess he figures from a fantasy standpoint RW is gonna get all the glory this year.

Back
Top Bottom