rick speilman on espn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rick speilman on espn

HAHAHAAH yeah i was just gonna say...wtf is he doin??? you gotta be kiddin me this guy thinks he knows who to draft??? OK i think he forgot he passed up the opportunity to sign Drew Brees and pick up Jamar Fletcher instead. Or how bout the bonehead moves he made of giving up a majority of our draft picks for old vets??? what a moron! unbelievable....im so glad that guy is gone! Freakin ESPN what a joke!

Phins28 said:
His draft was decent, but the trade of Feely and Gordon and the signing of the Howard the toast were horrible.
Those must have been some desperate meeting in Wanny's office that led up to those horrible decisions. I can picture Dave with 'Charlie Brown' sweat drops flying from his head while trying to keep a sinking ship afloat.:lol:

rick speilman is on the espn draft prveiw show as a insider he said the texans should take a cb :goof: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

You are opening some old wounds here.

Incidentally, they also said on that show that the Jets might not want Leinart because his arm strength (ala Jay Fielder) might not hold up in harsh places like NE and Buffalo. I hope Speilman was listening.

shanem8481 said:
rick speilman is on the espn draft prveiw show as a insider he said the texans should take a cb :goof: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Draft expert Rick Spielman on ESPN.

Woo hoo!

shanem8481 said:

You have one of the highest profile running backs in recent history Danm the guy is compared to Barry Saunders! and he thinks the Texans should draft I CB. This really explains the Fletcher pick I wonder if it was his call!

Hey but if you look at RS point of view trading your draft picks for possibly good guys is a lot better then letting Wanny draft people and you taking the bad wrap because Wanny wanted people like Eddie Moore!

But he did give up to much for the guys he was trading for which makes him a horrible guy when negotiating trades!

PatsSuck456 said:
That statement hs to be the biggest oxymoron I have ever seen.

That Chapelle skit is hilarious!

Get your Samuel Jackson you will be ****ing fat ******* in no time!

MiamiMan147 said:
He did a pretty decent job drafting in 2004, his only year without Wanny pulling the strings.

As a dealmaker, he sucked.

That's an accurate assessment. I think he had a pretty good eye for talent. He is a young guy and was a little inexperienced when dealing with other teams. That's the type of skill that you develop with experience.
It wouldn't surprise me to see him become a very good GM sometime in the future.

Back
Top Bottom