Rickey Jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rickey Jersey

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Someone got me a Rickey Jersey VIA E-Bay and its too big for me. Its an official, sewn on number, jersey in teal and its size 54 or 56. If anyone has interest PM me and we can chat.

dude I'm sorry that this doesn't relate, I hope someone helps you out w/ the jersey, but our Pro Bowl MVP RB, #34's name is spelled R-I-C-K-Y. I would understand if someone fudges up Ogunleye's name, but come on peeps it's RICKY WILLIAMS!!!;) :tongue: :)

sorry to be a jerk about it, but I couldn't keep silent anymore from seeing it messed up before from others. :goof:

Sorry Dreads,

I got a Ricky Jersey for X-Mas and it fits like a glove. I guess you don't have a boat you can cover with it?

Give me a range. And remember I'm a poor college student...with really cool Miami dolphin cards :)

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Someone got me a Rickey Jersey VIA E-Bay and its too big for me. Its an official, sewn on number, jersey in teal and its size 54 or 56. If anyone has interest PM me and we can chat.

I'll be in touch.

BB

im near rochester and can buy or barter i have lots o phins items i pmed ya dread

I have a RW aqua jersey size 54 and a Surtain white jersey size 56. They both fit well. I am 6'-3" 220lb. That should give you a pretty good idea of what size jersey it is.

Back
Top Bottom