rickey williams is the missing link, move over pats... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rickey williams is the missing link, move over pats...

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Reaction score
can you taste it? a solid running game accompanied with jay and chambers(possibly even c. carter) we are close. if ne can win it, so can miami...these are the playmakers we need. miami dolphins in 2002

in a way..............

we can celebrate some in that win, i mean there were alot of cast off dolphins playing. if the NE dolphins can do it with brady, then the miami dolphins should be able to. of course we need a little help from the refs!:D

don't get me wrong.............

i was pulling for the pats all the way. i just loved the expression on martz' face after the game. i just wonder on that safety blitz, where the pass was intercepted, when warner was sacked, the refs are usually so flag happy when it comes to hitting the QB, why wasn't "hands to the face", not called!:confused:

Re: don't get me wrong.............

Originally posted by dolfan06
i was pulling for the pats all the way. i just loved the expression on martz' face after the game. i just wonder on that safety blitz, where the pass was intercepted, when warner was sacked, the refs are usually so flag happy when it comes to hitting the QB, why wasn't "hands to the face", not called!:confused:
the ref's choked - too big game to call penalties in. Just like when Woodson stripped Brady during "the call" - he first smacked him in the head. :eek:

i know the refs were letting them play...

but when you get used to doing things a certain way through the season and playoffs, the superbowl should be called the same!;)

you would think - there was a hit out of bounds they dod not call also

come on

Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you mean to tell me that Ricky Williams is going to be your answer
you need an o line folks, because if you don't get one you can
curtis martin, or marshall faulk back there running and it's going to be hard..

oh yea and Ricky Williams is not going to come for freeeeeeee,

we will see !!!!!!!!

eight is not enough !!!!!!!!

yes, i remember that one............

Originally posted by dolphan39
you would think - there was a hit out of bounds they dod not call also
the pats should have been called for that one too! westcoastphin, from the espn board and I were watching the game and we were both suprised so few flags were thrown!

i never really thought ricky.............

was the answer to our running problems. if they don't patch up the o-line, i don't think anybody is gonna have a 1000 yd season! :(

Re: i never really thought ricky.............

was the answer to our running problems. if they don't patch up the o-line, i don't think anybody is gonna have a 1000 yd season! :(
that may be true, but a great big back like Ricky make the OL look better, i.e. you do not need as good an OL.

Re: Re: i never really thought ricky.............

Originally posted by dolphan39
that may be true, but a great big back like Ricky make the OL look better, i.e. you do not need as good an OL.
i don't think size has a whole lot to do with it, you need speed. hit the whole fast. the holes were there, the o-line couldn't hold their friggin blocks and lamar wasn't fast enough to get there!:D

Re: don't get me wrong.............

I think when I heard Paul McCartney, before the game say something about the irony of the "Patriots" winning the Super Bowl, was when I first thought it was destiny that New England was going to win(or an extremely elaborate settup that would put the WWF to shame).

Back
Top Bottom