rick's draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rick's draft

mdfinsfan44

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I like what i'm hearing from this year's draft class.you can already see the diffrent in rick from wanny. the future looks bright.

The difference looks like this draft class has more upside and impact players, like the sound of Poole and Bua. Although not seen to much mentioned on how Carey is looking.

Bua sounds like a monster, that can be groomed to replace Zach.

Poole is gonna be amazing imo, and will probably replace Sam eventually.

and Vernon should be a mainstay on the Oline.

both Pope and Bua seem to be making alot of plays in TC I think tey're grooming Pope to replace either Zack or Sammy(talk about moving Pope to SS), and Bua to replace Seau(alot of people say Moore but in all the TC reports I see the tackles are always Morlon, Derrick, and TOny) if we don't resign Morlon next year maybe Eddie takes his place(I don't care how good Moore becomes, and as much as I like him when you look at who was available and what they did and are probably gonna do, Eddie was a wasted pick)

I can't wait for next years draft so we can get some offensive studs in here.If we were to get a 1st rounder from Oak town then you have to go RB and DT.I think we'll draft Cedric Benson from Texas 6' 1" 225 lbs.

I want Edge but you have to draft for the future so I say take Benson much like what St. Louis did by taking Jackson.If we had a viable threat behind Ricky then nobody would even be talkin trade for a RB.

Here they are :

ImpactRookies-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom