Rick's on the highway....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rick's on the highway.......

Finfolife

Scout Team
Reaction score
Woo, the A.F.C. East is now going to see who is the true champs. I dont care what anybody says about Ricky he is a man. Only a TRUE DOLPHIN FAN will except him back. He made a terrible mistake leaving our team but, he is on the way back. Dolphin fans lets welcome him back with open arms and win the championship this season. WAR DOLPHINS FOREVER!!!!!!

This

is posted in the wrong forum. Any one of the existing threads in the main forum would have been fine for you to add this too. Please keep in mind to read the existing threads before posting redundant information.

Thank you.

njfinfan

Finfolife said:
Woo, the A.F.C. East is now going to see who is the true champs. I dont care what anybody says about Ricky he is a man. Only a TRUE DOLPHIN FAN will except him back. He made a terrible mistake leaving our team but, he is on the way back. Dolphin fans lets welcome him back with open arms and win the championship this season. WAR DOLPHINS FOREVER!!!!!!

Just to salvage this topic, we should all rent a bus, park it on the side of I95 and when Ricky drives by we should chase him down and try to run him off the road

Back
Top Bottom