Ricky and the CFL ****Post all topics about him here*** | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and the CFL ****Post all topics about him here***

Will Ricky Williams Score Today?

• No Way!!! - Too Early!!!

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • Yes - In A 2 Points Conversion

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Yes! - 1 Touchdown!

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • Yes!! - 2 Toucdowns!!!

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • Yes!!! - 3 Touchdowns!!!

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Are You Serious? - He Will Score 4 Or More Touchdowns!!!!

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ticatfan said:
That greats, I like the NFL also,now I am not trying to be rude here ,but it takes a few games to get use to the slowness of the league,compared to the faster CFL.

It is a slower game, however CFL is a game where the running quarterback rules. That bigger field really helps them out.

I used to watch Canadian football a lot when I was younger.

I thought Ricky would do better, however even CFL is a team game.

G-Force said:
You CFL lovers stated time after time that that is not a running league. I don't see where your coming from by continuously reniging on what started the whole CFL thread. Saying the rejects that got sent up there is better than the NFL. When the CFL has a game in Mexico or Japan or has the highest rated viewing ratings in the world like the SB then talk to us. I would put any XFL team against any CFL team on a real football feild with real football rules. Hell I would take an arena league team over them.
At least sound intelligent, I would love to take a bet on that,I would own your house.lol And where is the xfl now? And the best QB in the arena is brady I think or bishop,well it does not matter because up here the best he could do was a backup. Check the facts before you bet ,my mother alway said. lol

ticatfan said:
Make the same money and play in alot more exciting game,come on now ,you don't mean that.

By that logic the Arena League must have the best, most exciting football in the world. This whole thread is a waste of time.

ticatfan said:
I guess you don't know who he is. And ray is not doing much up here.This could be the 1st time the eskies miss the playoffs in 42 years.

right.........he's only leading the league in passing yards and was second in 2005. Among the best there, can't even make a roster here. :sidelol:

G-Force said:
Will the mods please move this BS to the CFL topic thread where it belongs?

Amen, brother. This thing belongs in the poop shoot.

G-Force said:
You CFL lovers stated time after time that that is not a running league. I don't see where your coming from by continuously reniging on what started the whole CFL thread. Saying the rejects that got sent up there is better than the NFL. When the CFL has a game in Mexico or Japan or has the highest rated viewing ratings in the world like the SB then talk to us. I would put any XFL team against any CFL team on a real football feild with real football rules. Hell I would take an arena league team over them.
Show me the threads where that was said. There are players that are better suited for one league and stink in the other. Of course the NFL has a better crop of players because of the money.

ticatfan said:
At least sound intelligent, I would love to take a bet on that,I would own your house.lol And where is the xfl now? And the best QB in the arena is brady I think or bishop,well it does not matter because up here the best he could do was a backup. Check the facts before you bet ,my mother alway said. lol
Joe Hamilton Dave ragone and a few others would wipe the floor with any CFL quarterback in skills challenge. Some what must be really ignorant person as far as football go's telling me to be realistic when they post garbage like this? What is this board coming to?

ticatfan said:
Just having some fun guys,don't have a stroke .lol But you have to admit ,if the CFL payed NFL money,you would not have a league. LOL

Go on admit it, if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. What's your point?

burger13 said:
right.........he's only leading the league in passing yards and was second in 2005. Among the best there, can't even make a roster here. :sidelol:
He had a good year ,but this year he sucks. And I don't think he is leading in anything this year.

ticatfan said:
Show me the threads where that was said. There are players that are better suited for one league and stink in the other. Of course the NFL has a better crop of players because of the money.

Well why does it have more money? I think it is because it is a better game. The CFL tried to expand into the states, however that failed horribly. It couldn't do as well as the AFL.

ticatfan said:
Go to where the people like you got the whole Ricky/CFL thread started and read through you guys trash. It's in there trust me. You guys just go so ignorant that most of us sensible people stopped coming around. Now you guys are tired of playing with yourselves LOL and disrupt our Dolphin board with this trash. Take your spam back to the proper thread please. We don't want to talk ignorance we are talking about a playoff run in the BIG BOY league and getting hyped for our season.

burger13 said:
that's why millions tune in to watch the CFL ever week................
Millions do watch, it is shown all over the world. Did you know that the GREY CUP is watched by more canadians then the stanley cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom