Ricky and the CFL ****Post all topics about him here*** | Page 112 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and the CFL ****Post all topics about him here***

Will Ricky Williams Score Today?

• No Way!!! - Too Early!!!

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • Yes - In A 2 Points Conversion

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Yes! - 1 Touchdown!

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • Yes!! - 2 Toucdowns!!!

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • Yes!!! - 3 Touchdowns!!!

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Are You Serious? - He Will Score 4 Or More Touchdowns!!!!

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ticatfan said:
Millions do watch, it is shown all over the world. Did you know that the GREY CUP is watched by more canadians then the stanley cup.

just proves that football even in CFL form is better than hockey

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Well why does it have more money? I think it is because it is a better game. The CFL tried to expand into the states, however that failed horribly. It couldn't do as well as the AFL.
That was the people doing it,wrong markets. In baltimore is was a hit,so good the NFL made sure the moved back there.And remember 300 million people in america 30 mil here.

How about we switch this to the depths. I'm licking my chops. Like to god where are you? Do you smell that?

ticatfan said:
Millions do watch, it is shown all over the world. Did you know that the GREY CUP is watched by more canadians then the stanley cup.

I can't say I blame them.........I would watch a JV football game before I watched hockey.

But just because millions are tuning in for the championship game, doesn't mean that they are tuning in every week.

Inferior players = Inferior league. Just accept it.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
There is a CFL topic thread?
Yeah it's Ricky and the CFL and I beleive I just broiught it back to page one. Maybe that was Ticat and the other CFLS problem. They thought it was gone because it used to be simple for them because it was at the top of the threads and got moved to page 2 because NOBODY cares about that league anymore.

ticatfan said:
That was the people doing it,wrong markets. In baltimore is was a hit,so good the NFL made sure the moved back there.And remember 300 million people in america 30 mil here.

Isn't Baltimore the only team that survived?

Americans can still watch CFL if they want to. There is nothing stopping us. We don't have a government body that forces a certain amount of US programming on our channels.

ticatfan said:
Got me there ,I should have looked. I was sure dickenson was leading. Thanks for clearing that up.

Dickenson sucks. Well by NFL standards.

ticatfan said:

You brought this upon youself. Canadian football sucks. The Grey Cup is
about as popular here as the International Cricket Championships and water ballet. Please take you discussion back to Canada where it belongs.

Well where the hell is the long line to stand in for purchasing CFL Ticket on Direct TV? How much does that run a year, $4.25? You need to move to Canada CFL boy.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Isn't Baltimore the only team that survived?

Americans can still watch CFL if they want to. There is nothing stopping us. We don't have a government body that forces a certain amount of US programming on our channels.
They had a team in lav vegas, never been there but I here it is very hot in the summer. Imagine playing football there. lol We should have went for teams just south of the border.But I am glad it did not work, I want to see some more canadian cities added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom