Ricky and the CFL ****Post all topics about him here*** | Page 113 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and the CFL ****Post all topics about him here***

Will Ricky Williams Score Today?

• No Way!!! - Too Early!!!

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • Yes - In A 2 Points Conversion

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Yes! - 1 Touchdown!

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • Yes!! - 2 Toucdowns!!!

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • Yes!!! - 3 Touchdowns!!!

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Are You Serious? - He Will Score 4 Or More Touchdowns!!!!

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ticatfan said:
They had a team in lav vegas, never been there but I here it is very hot in the summer. Imagine playing football there. lol We should have went for teams just south of the border.But I am glad it did not work, I want to see some more canadian cities added.

I thought the league was treading on water. I do know the NFL bailed it out a couple of times.

Last I checked it was hot in Arizona.

On another note, go to Vegas, it is a fun place. I know it doesn't have legalized prositution like Canada, but it does have "illegal" prostitution.

You can ship this to the poop bin now .I am done. Sorry boys to get you all upset,but I was having a slow day and thought I would have some fun. Time to get back to work,thanks for the laughs. And I hope miami does well, at least pound the bills, if you can't do anything else.

ticatfan said:
You can ship this to the poop bin now .I am done. Sorry boys to get you all upset,but I was having a slow day and thought I would have some fun. Time to get back to work,thanks for the laughs. And I hope miami does well, at least pound the bills, if you can't do anything else.

It's usually more fun when you have a valid point, eh?

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I thought the league was treading on water. I do know the NFL bailed it out a couple of times.

Last I checked it was hot in Arizona.

On another note, go to Vegas, it is a fun place. I know it doesn't have legalized prositution like Canada, but it does have "illegal" prostitution.
One last thread. Yes we were in trouble,poor management and the NFL gave us 3 mil which was paid back and now the league is doing great attendance and money is waaaaay up. At least the top brass at the NFL know a good league and helped out when it needed it. Always love the NFL for that.

sheeesh! Next we will have a soccer fan or a badmitton fan coming on here and yanking peoples chains about their sport and players being better.

ticatfan said:
One last thread. Yes we were in trouble,poor management and the NFL gave us 3 mil which was paid back and now the league is doing great attendance and money is waaaaay up. At least the top brass at the NFL know a good league and helped out when it needed it. Always love the NFL for that.

NFL has a helping football anywhere policy. I believe they feel that helping the CFL will only help them. Doubt they see them as much of a threat.

However I am happy the CFL is doing well. I love football.

ticatfan said:

Sounds like a disgruntled Argos fan because it was expected that RW would tear the league up...well, this is just another example of how important the TEAM is in football. When the Argo's have more talent, they'll play better...with or without RW...

STANK-STASH said:
CANADA SUCKS!!!!!!! One more fore the road......eh?
lol One more point. The CFL is not a billion dollar business,we can take the time and wait for someone to develop,where in the NFL you do not have that luxury.

LarryFinFan said:
Sounds like a disgruntled Argos fan because it was expected that RW would tear the league up...well, this is just another example of how important the TEAM is in football. When the Argo's have more talent, they'll play better...with or without RW...
The name is ticatfan, not argofan.lol

ticatfan said:
lol One more point. The CFL is not a billion dollar business,we can take the time and wait for someone to develop,where in the NFL you do not have that luxury.

Well, we do have the practice squad and NFL Europe.

:fire:
ticatfan said:
Sorry Ricky, CFL is superior to NFL

Gee ... I guess Ricky Williams is all washed up. He doesn't appear to be "doing

didley" with the CFL's Toronto Argonauts.

The Boatmen, another nickname for the Argonauts, were at the bottom half of the CFL East standings after the first four games of the Argonauts' 18-game regular CFL season schedule.

Ricky's averaging only about 4 yards per carry.

[mod] Don't attack another country. [/mod]

well , you are entitiled to your opinion, no matter how foolish it sounds to the outside world.

Doesn't the CFL have like 8 teams? thats pretty lame.

and Doug Flutie couldnt hack it in the NFL....

ticatfan said:
Sorry Ricky, CFL is superior to NFL

Gee ... I guess Ricky Williams is all washed up. He doesn't appear to be "doing

didley" with the CFL's Toronto Argonauts.

The Boatmen, another nickname for the Argonauts, were at the bottom half of the CFL East standings after the first four games of the Argonauts' 18-game regular CFL season schedule.

Ricky's averaging only about 4 yards per carry.
yeah me...i'm leaving for cali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom