Ricky and the CFL ****Post all topics about him here*** | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and the CFL ****Post all topics about him here***

Will Ricky Williams Score Today?

• No Way!!! - Too Early!!!

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • Yes - In A 2 Points Conversion

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Yes! - 1 Touchdown!

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • Yes!! - 2 Toucdowns!!!

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • Yes!!! - 3 Touchdowns!!!

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Are You Serious? - He Will Score 4 Or More Touchdowns!!!!

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[mod] Take some time off. [/mod]
ticatfan said:
Well maybe if these americans showed a little respect, people would not want to stir up ****. I for one has never dissed the NFL . But reading all the crap written here in the last few months about the CFL and canada, no wonder people want to stir up ****. Some of the people here are so full of themselves it is pathetic. If you would have noticed the lol j/k at the start then you should have figured out what was going on . But no you don't ,you just start spewling hate and garbage. You guys should lighten up a little, there is not to many countries left in the world that still stand behind you. And with canadian soldiers dying in afghanistan and lebanon , we had one guy here dis our military. Yes the lefties up here let our military go down ,but our new goverment is building it back up, with american hardware. (Jobs for americans) Now I understand it is only a handfull of idiots that ruin it for america ,I just did not know that hand full is on this board. Sorry for the inconvenience I cause with what I thought was a little friendly banter. I am out of here.

Does the phrase removed.

dr z inside source on ricky

cnnsi. com has a bit on ricky...the reason why they let him play in canada is that he would report to practice everyday under a structured system instead of flying around the world on some crazy adventure...the source says the dolphins are not worried with his injury because it will allow him to still be in a football environment without the wear and tear on his body...

I didn't want Ricky to play in Canada because I didn't want him injured, however you can't argue with the Fins for wanting him too, for the reason stated above. I'm sure Ricky will be in a fins uni next year and we will be poised for our best post season since Marinos second season.

I definitely thought Ricky had to be playing football this upcoming year and not chillin in a tent in India. The guy would have reported to camp next year at 185lbs. Though it's never good for anyone to get injured, I'm glad that the injury is to his arms and not his legs, and he gets to miss time playing behind that horrid offensive line.

I think any of us could have been that source.

Dr. Z really broke news there. :tongue:

ralexand said:
I don't care either. I'll care when he can help this team win games.

What do Joe Toledo, Rodrique Wright and Ricky Williams all have in common?? They'll be expected to help the team in 2007.

tmny99 said:
I definitely thought Ricky had to be playing football this upcoming year and not chillin in a tent in India. The guy would have reported to camp next year at 185lbs. Though it's never good for anyone to get injured, I'm glad that the injury is to his arms and not his legs, and he gets to miss time playing behind that horrid offensive line.

You make a great point. Even if he doesn't play many games this year, he will stay in shape and focused on the game. Which means that next year he won't need 1/3 of the season to get his playing legs back. Bottom line: it is good for the Fins.

P.S. I care too.

ricky williams is a schmuck, hes let this team down more than once and we keep takin him back like he is something important, though he is a good player and can give some relief to brown i believe brown will be fine carryin the load and we need to stop giving ricky so much slack.

LAY OFF THE DRUGS RICKY WILLIAMS

Ohiophinphan said:
Since when did a 4.0 ypc average become mediocre?
In the CFL, 4.0 is average. Top backs average 5.0-6.0.

Kenton Keith finished one year with a 7.0 avg. Joffrey Reynolds is on pace for that this year.

Wider, more open field, 1 yard gap between Oline and Dline open up the running game a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom