Ricky and the CFL ****Post all topics about him here*** | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and the CFL ****Post all topics about him here***

Will Ricky Williams Score Today?

• No Way!!! - Too Early!!!

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • Yes - In A 2 Points Conversion

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Yes! - 1 Touchdown!

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • Yes!! - 2 Toucdowns!!!

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • Yes!!! - 3 Touchdowns!!!

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Are You Serious? - He Will Score 4 Or More Touchdowns!!!!

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSwerdy said:
anyone else here think ricky was better when they just let him smoke pot

Yeah back when he had his first 3 positive tests he was much better... But well maybe its just that he is closing in to 30...

On tv last might ricky was saying he is happy to be back with the team,during practice. And that he will be back in uniform in 4 -5 weeks. He plans helping out HIS team win the cup.

[mod] Personal attacks are not allowed here. [/mod]

On a side note from all of this, one thing I have learned from Ricky being up in the CFL is that I really like the guy. He seems like a really good, down to earth type of guy and I have a lot of respect for him.

I will definately follow him when he goes back to the NFL where he can work his magic.

It's just really too bad he has so many idiot fans who make him look bad with their stupidity.

jim1 said:
That's a very well thought out post with some great info, thx. I don't think that it's as much wanting to bash the CFL as it is reacting to some guy who basically says, "Hey, I'm bored at work, why not stir something up with a bunch of Americans who are really into football." .

Come on now. There has been a bit of pot-stirring by the CFL side for sure, but whom provoked it? Most of the debate was civil until a few NFL fans decided to start calling the CFL a bush league and stated Ricky would "run all over" the inferior league.

You reap what you sow.

jclary566 said:
ricky williams is a schmuck, hes let this team down more than once and we keep takin him back like he is something important, though he is a good player and can give some relief to brown i believe brown will be fine carryin the load and we need to stop giving ricky so much slack.

LAY OFF THE DRUGS RICKY WILLIAMS

If we're going to call marijuana a drug, which I do not have a problem with, let us also call alcohol by its proper name--drug.

Amazing how the alcoholics in the NFL don't get the same scrutiny Ricky does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom