Ricky driving make you nervous?... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky driving make you nervous?...

TIP

Starter
Reaction score
Does the fact that Ricky is driving back to Miami make anybody nervous besides me? I mean it was him driving around in Australia last year that helped him change his mind for football. Damn man I want the guy on our team, 195 or whatever. No offense to Sammie Morris, thanks for the effort but you ain't Ricky Williams, high or not!!!!:tongue:

I thought this was a reference to the ticket he got while going like 100 a couple seasons ago.

TIP said:
Does the fact that Ricky is driving back to Miami make anybody nervous besides me? I mean it was him driving around in Australia last year that helped him change his mind for football. Damn man I want the guy on our team, 195 or whatever. No offense to Sammie Morris, thanks for the effort but you ain't Ricky Williams, high or not!!!!:tongue:

What the.....................?????????? :confused:

Bro, get a life. There's other more important things in life to worry about.

No, when your high your generally a better driver. I hope he's smoking if hes driving.

what r u talkin bout enigmatics??? Just a thought man. I live in MIA and you live in Scottsdale, Arizona and I'm the one that needs to get a life, c'mon now!!!:lol:

TIP said:
what r u talkin bout enigmatics??? Just a thought man. I live in MIA and you live in Scottsdale, Arizona and I'm the one that needs to get a life, c'mon now!!!:lol:

that was just the dumbest thing i've ever heard. I live in Allentown PA, what are you trying to say?

Ha, Ha, THAT'S the dumbest thing you've ever heard. I'm saying that someone in Pennsylvania or Arizona is trying to tell me to get a life for making a comment, c'mon that's what it's about here.

TIP said:
Ha, Ha, THAT'S the dumbest thing you've ever heard. I'm saying that someone in Pennsylvania or Arizona is trying to tell me to get a life for making a comment, c'mon that's what it's about here.

:confused: soooo what? We don't live in Miami, ergo our opinions are pointless and we have no lives?

TIP said:

You've obviously never left your room in Miami. Let me hear what you know about Scottsdale ...........this oughtta be interesting.........I'm guessing you've never been.......

All opinions in a message board are good man, don't get me wrong. Ha-HA il like that .."never left my room". yeah, i've never been to scottsdale, don't care to go either, let me guess, lots of desert???:lol: :lol:

TIP said:
All opinions in a message board are good man, don't get me wrong. Ha-HA il like that .."never left my room". yeah, i've never been to scottsdale, don't care to go either, let me guess, lots of desert???:lol: :lol:

You've done nothing but prove you're the most ignorant person on this board this afternoon. If you had ever ventured out of your little box to a place like Scottsdale, you'd have known it was a section of Phoenix and one of America's fastest growing, most affluent cities in the country. Of course, I'm guessing you don't even know what the word "affluent" means anyways. Hollywood stars, thousands of them have winter homes here.........investors from Los Angeles, New York, and Las Vegas all have money tied into restaurants and the night life. We have five 4 & 5 star hotels............ shouldn't open your mouth when you don't know about somethin'.

I got nothin against Dolfans anywhere!!!!!! I'm just havin fun with this post!!
GO DOLPHINS!!

Back
Top Bottom