Ricky Excited about Offense.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Excited about Offense....

Bodzilla29

The Shiznit
Reaction score
Dolphins | Williams Excited About Offense - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
13:29 PT: Associated Press reports everything between the Miami Dolphins and RB Ricky Williams continues to move along smoothly. Williams is excited about the upcoming year and feels he will get a chance to do well in Miami. ''This offense is going to give me a chance to run for a lot of yards and score a lot of touchdowns,'' he said. ''I'm excited.'' Head coach Dave Wannstedt said the team is very pleased with the way Williams is working, on and off the field

I tell ya

while watching QB school today Ricky looked like he had a lot of fun.

Running some extra yards, joking around with the D....it was very nice to see.

It looks to me like he found his home.

:D

R. Williams alone will improve both the running and passing attack. He's got very good hands{regardless of what some say}, and his attitude down here is all about football. He's grown up in a way since coming to Miami, and I think it'll show come September......

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
Our little dolphins have a running game, im so proud im gonna cry.....
:crying:

:jumping: GO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!
save your tears for after we beat the Jets in Sept. ;) :D

now, now if they can just get through camp without 39 posting two or three injuries everyday like last year!lol

Originally posted by dolfan06
now, now if they can just get through camp without 39 posting two or three injuries everyday like last year!lol

from http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...dolphins052202.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Roll call

Among those not practicing Tuesday were safety Brock Marion (excused absence, will return today); guard Mark Dixon (leg); defensive tackle Tim Bowens (knee); receivers Dedric Ward (foot) and Albert Johnson (knee); tailback Travis Minor (hamstring); rookie receiver Sam Simmons (class hasn’t graduated yet); defensive tackle Dario Romero (hamstring); and tight end Shawn Draper, who twisted an ankle playing touch football at the practice facility Friday.

Among those returning to practice on either a limited or full-time basis were receivers Oronde Gadsden (shoulder), Chris Chambers (ankle) and Darnell McDonald (Achilles’); offensive tackle Marcus Spriggs (knee); linebacker Corey Moore (ankle); and Edwards (hamstring).

Defensive tackle Larry Chester (leg) is running, as is Ward. Both are expected to return next month.

Maybe if we don't talk about them (injuries) they won't happen. Therefore, from here on out I'm putting a moratorium on any injury talk until the beginning of the season. :lol:

Originally posted by booyeah_
39, where did you get that photo of Chambers?
I downloaded it from somewhere like the Sun, Herald or PBI after the game and just happen to dig it up for this thread :cool:

The best thing about all of this is that he has good chemistry with the team. He never had this in New Orleans.

Back
Top Bottom