"Ricky Heading for Bathroom" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Ricky Heading for Bathroom"

DolfanTom

Dolphin Apologist - I'm really sorry!!
Reaction score
OK, I understand it's a big deal that Ricky is probably coming back, but I'm getting sick of these stories stating "Ricky driving to South Florida," and "Ricky Living in Miami Beach." What's next:

-Ricky goes to McDonalds for Big Mac, fries and shake
-Ricky rolls into bed, sleeps through night, wakes up, goes to bathroom, showers, shaves
-Ricky having trouble deciding between ham, turkey sandwiches
-Ricky reportedly to mow lawn, trim hedges

C'mon! Just let me know when he shows up to training camp. THAT will be news!!!

Now I am not crazy about the implications of your thread title, but You got your point across and I do have to agree.

We already have had a dozen Ricky goes to the bathroom threads.You are just perpetuating the spamming by starting another thread

CrunchTime said:
We already have had a dozen Ricky goes to the bathroom threads.You are just perpertuating the spamming by starting another thread

Hey, I apologize. I don't get here as often as you. I had just read today's Herald and decided "I have had enough!"

Wait, Ricky got a shake instead of a soft drink? Doesn't that worry anyone else? Normal people get soft drinks, but Ricky just had to go against the grain. This really makes me wonder if his head is in football right now.

DolfanTom said:
OK, I understand it's a big deal that Ricky is probably coming back, but I'm getting sick of these stories stating "Ricky driving to South Florida," and "Ricky Living in Miami Beach." What's next:

-Ricky goes to McDonalds for Big Mac, fries and shake
-Ricky rolls into bed, sleeps through night, wakes up, goes to bathroom, showers, shaves
-Ricky having trouble deciding between ham, turkey sandwiches
-Ricky reportedly to mow lawn, trim hedges

C'mon! Just let me know when he shows up to training camp. THAT will be news!!!
so what was next?...apparently another thread about Ricky to complain about threads about Ricky...DON'T READ THEM EINSTEIN!!

Ned Niederlander: This is not a town of weaklings! You can use your strengths against El Guapo. Now, what is it that this town really does well?
Townspeople: Hmmm. Hmmm? Ummm.
Mama Sanchez: We can sew!
Dusty Bottoms: There you go, you can sew.
Ned Niederlander: Ah.
Dusty Bottoms: If only we had known this sooner.

Back
Top Bottom