Ricky Hurting....A Problem?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Hurting....A Problem??

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
I just heard on ESPN that R. Williams is very sore, and he's taking no contact in practice this week.....

He's obviously sore after last Sunday's bruising performance....

Is This A Problem???......IMO, NO.

The Phinz have the best set of RB's they've had in years. We are very strong in that department. R. Edwards would probably be able to start for any other team, and T. Minor is no slouch either...

If Ricky is having problems getting it going against Denver, I think Norv and Dave should consider playing both of them to try and change things up, and give Denver a different variety of looks and running styles....

We need Ricky healthy for the long haul, and playing against the #2 rushing defense in the NFL Sunday, he wont be feeling any better come Monday.....

J. Fielder is going to have to show all of us this Sunday why we've kept faith in him as our starter. If he ends up blowing thins game with 3-4 picks, there will be hell to pay.....

I think Jay's great, but he needs to stay smart. When it isn't there, he needs to just throw it away. Forcing the ball has gotten him in to trouble over the years, and this is a very big game where turnovers could make all the differnce in the final outcome.....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

"R. Edwards would probably be able to start for any other team,"

I'll pretend I didn't see that comment and just recommend easing up on the drugs a little....

I've been on Cyber High boards checking things out and they're over there claiming RW is overrated and basically saying they'll roll him. I can't wait to see him become the first 100 yard rusher at Mile High in 18 games. It will be sweet! :D

Even your own are saying he won't get 100. The most generous guestimate I've seen here from fin fans so far is 70-80 yds...

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco
"R. Edwards would probably be able to start for any other team,"

I'll pretend I didn't see that comment and just recommend easing up on the drugs a little....

I agree, Edwards couldn't start for ANY team, but there are a lot of teams that could start him if they had him.

Even your own are saying he won't get 100. The most generous guestimate I've seen here from fin fans so far is 70-80 yds...

I give him 110-120... Dever has very fast linebackers taking away the slashing fast runers.. but the Predator is on the hunt and he is gonna put a hurting on them boys.. I say 40-45 yards by the half and pounding out a good 70-80 in the second half..

Actually if you look in the Broncos/Dolphins predictions thread I estimated another 100 yd. game. That doesn't mean I will be right but I still had to correct you.

:monkey: Broncos

The Broncos fans are acting like RW is one of the worst RBs in the league over at cyberhigh. I hope he gets 200 on them to shut the people who don't believe up.

they havent face a brusing back yet like ricky. Just slash and dash guys. Wait till the 4th qtr Sunday.

I think we should change up with our other backs some in this game. All week Denver has been getting ready for RW and his pounding, now all of a sudden we give them misdirections to take advantage of that speed and make them overpursue. Then we can also allow RW not to take a huge pounding and recharge after last weeks game.

Just my opinion, but I think RW has his worst game otherwise.

Hope I'm wrong.

Don't let this worry you...Ricky was so sore during one week in 2000 when he played for us that he could barely get out of bed.

I think he ran for 144 yards on something like 25 carries that week...

Back
Top Bottom