Ricky In.....Ricky Out for T.O... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky In.....Ricky Out for T.O...

Stefins

Just a Dolphins Fan
Reaction score
Ricky for T. O

I Personally have no problem with RW coming back. Because, I DON'T PLAY for the Miami Dolphins, But If the members of the team want or have no problem with him returning than so be it.

Could this happen? Just a thought.
We could use a WR and they could use a RB.

I am not sure how this could work, but both seem to be unhappy and/or unwanted.

Could this even work out??
I think this would be better then trading him for a 5th or 6th rounder.

I doubt Philly would do it. But....Ya never know.

Stefins said:
Ricky for T. O

I Personally have no problem with RW coming back. Because, I DON'T PLAY for the Miami Dolphins, But If the members of the team want or have no problem with him returning than so be it.

All i have to say is...... :shakeno:

Saban would never do it. He's too much of a headache. Not a Saban kind of guy. As problematic as he is, Ricky is more of a Saban type guy.
There was a reason only two teams last year were interested in him....

Stefins said:
Ricky for T. O

we are currently in trade negotations with the colts. The colts are offering payton for ricky straight up. Saban is playing hardball and is insisting on a #1 draft pick also thrown in. could this happen? could this even work out ?? :roflmao:

I don't think this trade will happen but I see a running back being traded from us.

Running back is one of the few postions (punter,kicker) where they can adjust to a new team during the season

As soon as a team has an injury to there running back they will come calling and Miami will pull the trigger on someone.

OK well first off You're gonna get people who don't want either cause bot those guys are "cancer" in the locker room. Which to me is the biggest load of crap ever. Both those guys immediatly make your team better. Both those guys change the way defenses plan. I would want either of them on our team.

On that note that trade is Impossible. No really Impossible. Wait.. ya never ever ever ever ever ever ever going to happen. Now if you ask would you rather have one or the other. My answer is TO not even thinking about it twice!!

awing_pilot said:
OK well first off You're gonna get people who don't want either cause bot those guys are "cancer" in the locker room. Which to me is the biggest load of crap ever. Both those guys immediatly make your team better. Both those guys change the way defenses plan. I would want either of them on our team.

On that note that trade is Impossible. No really Impossible. Wait.. ya never ever ever ever ever ever ever going to happen. Now if you ask would you rather have one or the other. My answer is TO not even thinking about it twice!!

:yeahthat:

I would take TO any day of the week over Ricky. Just too bad it will never happen. :lol:

FemaleFinFan said:
Saban would never do it. He's too much of a headache. Not a Saban kind of guy. As problematic as he is, Ricky is more of a Saban type guy.
There was a reason only two teams last year were interested in him....

hello fellow philadelphian. :)

HelloMotto said:
we are currently in trade negotations with the colts. The colts are offering payton for ricky straight up. Saban is playing hardball and is insisting on a #1 draft pick also thrown in. could this happen? could this even work out ?? :roflmao:
Link???. Sorry I had to do it.

InMyChambers said:
hello fellow philadelphian. :)
keep it in your pants cyber boy.

this trade...no chance in H-E-double hockey sticks

Back
Top Bottom