Ricky intent on playing vs. the Jets.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky intent on playing vs. the Jets..

Why make the shoulder worse? Why possibly injure another area? For what? For extra cash incentives? Or to give Dave 10 wins? Even if he was healthy, I would still be nervous. With him needing to be shot up just to play, that concerns me, he's already been rode into the ground this year and it shows.

Hey it's football, and it's the jets we need to kick their teeth in, for that then taylor, surtain, madison, ogunleye, thomas, etc should sit out

there are a lot of people who payed good money to see 2nd and 3rd stringers

if ricky shows any signs that hes hurting pull him immediatly.if dave does not and they trie to shoot him up then that goes to show what an idiot we have manning the ship.the game means nothing although it is the jets and i hate them dont risk our best player for it put in travis minor win or not we are still home for the new year.

They aren't giong to keep playing him if he shows signs he is hurting.

If guys on this team had half the heart he did we would be amazing. The guy still wants to play, and do his job, not just for the incentives, it's because he really enjoys playing the game. It's the last game of the seaosn, he has an entire off season to just sit there and lift weights, let him play if he wants.

Back
Top Bottom