Ricky Jersey? Dont Know What to Do With it? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Jersey? Dont Know What to Do With it?

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I have no clue what to do with my Ricky Williams jersey. When he retired, I never threw it out or anything. I kept it, but pushed it way back in my closet. Now he is most likely going to return and I don't know If I should wear it anymore. Yes, he will come back and play for us but what If he does it again? Will anyone else be putting the #34 on their backs on again. And is ANYONE even considering buying a new RW jersey?

Prime Time said:
I have no clue what to do with my Ricky Williams jersey. When he retired, I never threw it out or anything. I kept it, but pushed it way back in my closet. Now he is most likely going to return and I don't know If I should wear it anymore. Yes, he will come back and play for us but what If he does it again? Will anyone else be putting the #34 on their backs on again. And is ANYONE even considering buying a new RW jersey?

Wear the Jersey. Support the Phins by sporting the jersey. Yes he did retire last year but he realized he made a mistake. When he returns he will make an impact and help this team win games so you should be proud to wear his jersey. I already started to wear #34 again and I've had people come up to me and tell me that they hope to see Ricky come back to play.

I've never stopped wearing my jersey!! After he retired I was more or less wearing it to show I was a Dolphin fan.

I wonder what all those guys who shredded their jerseys and their memorabilia think about doing that now.

TooDrkPark said:
Wear the Jersey. Support the Phins by sporting the jersey. Yes he did retire last year but he realized he made a mistake. When he returns he will make an impact and help this team win games so you should be proud to wear his jersey. I already started to wear #34 again and I've had people come up to me and tell me that they hope to see Ricky come back to play.

Well said...:cool:

I also never stopped wearing my jersey. He was my favorite player since Marino, so I kept wearing it. I'm one of those, "I partially blame wanny for his retirement," people right from the start. I also smoke pot.

I put all of my jerseys,posters and bobblehead of Ricky in a bag and threw it in the back of my closet. I guess it is time for me to get them back out again.

phinfan2003 said:
I wonder what all those guys who shredded their jerseys and their memorabilia think about doing that now.

I burned my RW jersey last year, and I'd happily do it again!

Prime Time said:

I was going to make a smart *** joke, but then I saw you were a Star Wars fan, and I just got done watching Star Wars, I decided not to.... carry on

i bought a authentic (white) ricky jersey yesterday from ebay for 35.15 plus 10 bucks shipping.

ive got mine stored away in a drawer somewhere but ill take it out in due time, still a little bitter bout what he did last season but its time to move on and anyways i blame Wanny for him leaving sooo welcome back ricky

I gave one of mine away and kept my white one... I'll probably wear it again if he comes back, hopefully I can, don't wanna waste the money spent on those things, they're expensive!

Back
Top Bottom