Ricky Jerseys Saturday Nite | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Jerseys Saturday Nite

Scout Team
Reaction score
Has anyone come up with any good ideas as to what all fins fans should/could do with their jerseys at Saturdays game? :rolleyes:

Please don't. The way this off season is going, a player will trip over them, break his leg and be out for the seaon. Just dump them in the trash where they belong.

I made a big "void" sign on photoshop and printed it out on a tshirt transfer. Then I ironed it over the numbers and added "sux" under his name in the back :D

texasPHINSfan said:
it WOULD be funny if everyone wadded up their jerseys and threw them onto the field.

I love that idea.

My house burned down in January, my Ricky Williams jersey burned up with it and everything else. A bummer at the time, however in retrospect, fait took care of his jersey for me before hand.

I am going to put the name Iscariot (as in Judas) on the back of mine.

I seam-ripped the name panel off of mine. Still need to get some of the dried adhesive off though.

It would be funny if everyone did something at the game. I wouldn't see it, but it would be great to hear about it. Maybe the first game of the season would be a good one to plan for. That way us non locals can enjoy it too.

I am going to put the name Iscariot (as in Judas) on the back of mine.

That or writing a big X over his name with paint would be nice.

Or a big collective thing like throwing the jerseys onto the field

13isgr81 said:
My house burned down in January, my Ricky Williams jersey burned up with it and everything else. A bummer at the time, however in retrospect, fait took care of his jersey for me before hand.
Wow, bad news man....F' the jersey.....was everybody okay?

I wish I would have known. Maybe I could have done something to help afterwards. :(

Hope everything is better now.

13isgr81 said:
That's rough man...I hope everybody is/was ok. :cry:

As far as throwing jerseys on the field, I agree...not a good idea. Remember the game in Ohio a few years ago with the littered field and the game called early?

Back
Top Bottom