Ricky Jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Jerseys

JimmyNock

Starter
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone noticed this but on the Dolphins website in the pro shop Ricky Williams jerseys are back at full price.

I was lucky to get an authentic one for $100.

So I guess he really is going to be back.

Waterboy said:
I just sew'd mine back together! It went from a Large to a medium...ha

I'm surprised you guys kept them in sewing condition.:D

They had Ricky jerseys on sale at an outlet mall south of Denver last summer for $39.99.....just hope he sticks around this time.

Gadsden86 said:
i still have mine from before now i can dust them off.

As do I, but idk if I really want to, I'll cheer for him but it'd just seem weird. lol

Is it just me or has any1 else been seeing more Ricky Williams jerseys being worn now. I went to lowes and seen a kid wearing a dark blue one, then at Winghouse seen a dude wearin one again. People breakin em out again. Personally not going to where mine. I was at the St.Louis game last year with a sign that said Run Ricky Run....but the Run's were crossed out,and replaced with why's-not that has anything to with it but still.....WHY RICKY WHY!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 Ricky jerseys, and I won't be wearing them. I'd rather wear the jerseys of players that actually give a s*it and aren't playing football just to repay massive debt- Chambers, Madison, Seau, Zach. You know, guys that care.

At least this guy can just rip off the tape... or try to wash out the marker

I have kept mine on sale under the radar of the bosses I will probubly be forced to raise them once training camp opens in July.

FireWrongstedt said:
I have 2 Ricky jerseys, and I won't be wearing them. I'd rather wear the jerseys of players that actually give a s*it and aren't playing football just to repay massive debt- Chambers, Madison, Seau, Zach. You know, guys that care.

That is pretty naive thinking. Every player, EVERY player is playing for the money. For some it means more than others, but believe me everyone plays for money. That's why there was a lockout in hockey last year and why a strike/lockout looms in both basketball and football.

pigskinguy said:
That is pretty naive thinking. Every player, EVERY player is playing for the money. For some it means more than others, but believe me everyone plays for money. That's why there was a lockout in hockey last year and why a strike/lockout looms in both basketball and football.

Yeah, I realize that. However, not EVERY player quits and then comes back to pay the millions of dollars in debt he's accrued. In the case of Ricky, it's the ONLY reason he's playing, and if you think otherwise, then you're the one who's naive.

I no longer have my Ricky Williams Dolphin jersey. I still wouldn't wear it, even if he was extremely productive.

Back
Top Bottom