Ricky Never Was Driving To Flordia | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Never Was Driving To Flordia

BlitPhinFan said:
Why does that plane look familiar? I can't place where I have seen it before. Great image though. I was enjoying the mystery machine trek though. Good stuff, Nublar! :lol:
And people said he lost weight. His head is as big as Minnesota alone.

GRYPHONK said:
He said he won't be around anything till the 27th. He is getting reinstated into the NFL drug Program as well as getting reinstated to the PHINS. What else do some of you guys want? HE IS DOING EVERYTHING HE Can RIGHT NOW!!!

Out of curiousity you do realize that he can't actually physically be training and practicing with the team right?:confused:

This is what his agent said.
"It doesn't defer the fact that he plans to be in Miami. He said he'd be in Miami next week, and he will." Williams sent an e-mail Thursday, June 16, saying he was boarding a plane for Boston to spend Father's Day weekend with Marley, his 6-year-old daughter.

Then the agent states,
In a subsequent e-mail message, Williams wrote, "I am where I am, and that puts me away from the media, away from football, away from Florida, at least until July 27."

Seems like Ricky keeps playing his agent, the Fins and the Fans... Don't keep your hopes up, cause it may be the 3rd time he quits on the team, the 1st we know, the 2nd was when his agent aranged a deal last year with the NFL to get his suspension completed last year, and now we got the 3rd coming...

I wonder if Las Vegas has the Odds on him retiring again this coming year?

BlitPhinFan said:
Why does that plane look familiar? I can't place where I have seen it before. Great image though. I was enjoying the mystery machine trek though. Good stuff, Nublar! :lol:
Join us next week when Ricky will be heading to Miami by boat. :lol:

On Nooo Ricky has changed his mind! He has decided to go to BOSTON to visit his CHILD. Yeah, what a weirdo. :shakeno: Give it a rest people.

finsrule84 said:
he named his kid Marley?
I do not know anybody who likes Bob Marley and does not smoke the chronic....That kid Marley is a smoker in the making...

SCall13 said:
On Nooo Ricky has changed his mind! He has decided to go to BOSTON to visit his CHILD. Yeah, what a weirdo. :shakeno: Give it a rest people.

He's going to get criticized around here no matter what he does. He could come back and have a 180 yd game and someone will be on him because he stepped out of bounds or something rediculous like that. I don't blame him for wanting to get away from the media considering how every single move he makes is being scrutinized.

Nublar7 said:
Ok, the trek has been fixed. He is now in Boston for the weekend.

rickywatch4-1.jpg
:roflmao: Nublar :lol: That's great.

IMO, this last statement by RW should put most rational finfans in a similar mindset- Don't rely on ANY production from RW, EVER. His heart isn't going to be in it.

Agua said:
Yeah, wonder what else he's not doing, as reported by Steinberg, such as, .... ohhhhhhhhhhh........ training vigorously to get himself back into football shape ......... Oh, wait ... The snippet says he's to begin training and a nutrition regimin when he reports to camp on July 27.

Hahaha you have to laugh.......for weeks now we've been hearing how Ricky has probably thrown on 30 lbs of impeccable football steel and all his power, speed, and vision had come back to him.........at least from the pro-Ricky homers. Dude hasn't even started training yet and from the sounds of it, has alot of other things more important to him right now than football.

the guy is going to see his child on fathers day, bast@!d.....

Does anyone know where he boarded the plane from?

FinsFanatic said:
the guy is going to see his child on fathers day, bast@!d.....

Does anyone know where he boarded the plane from?

OK........we're not talking about his daughter, open your eyes. We're talking about the backtracking Steinberg's doing now about Ricky's so-called "drive back to Flordia" ...........

Back
Top Bottom