Ricky Never Was Driving To Flordia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Never Was Driving To Flordia

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Dolphins | Williams not Driving back To Florida
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:23:24 -0700

Karen Crouse, of the New York Times, reports RB Ricky Williams is not in the process of driving from California to Florida as was previously disclosed by agent Leigh Steinberg. Steinberg said Friday, June 17, in a telephone interview with Rouse that he did not intend to spread disinformation. "My stuff's been very measured and consistent, with the exception of him having a plan to drive his car back," Steinberg said. "It doesn't defer the fact that he plans to be in Miami. He said he'd be in Miami next week, and he will." Williams sent an e-mail Thursday, June 16, saying he was boarding a plane for Boston to spend Father's Day weekend with Marley, his 6-year-old daughter. In a subsequent e-mail message, Williams wrote, "I am where I am, and that puts me away from the media, away from football, away from Florida, at least until July 27." Once Williams arrives in Florida, he will begin working out with a trainer and following a diet prepared by a nutritionist, with an eye toward the start of the Miami Dolphins' training camp in late July. Until that time the plot just thickens.

PhinDude88 said:
Dolphins | Williams not Driving back To Florida
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:23:24 -0700

Karen Crouse, of the New York Times, reports RB Ricky Williams is not in the process of driving from California to Florida as was previously disclosed by agent Leigh Steinberg. Steinberg said Friday, June 17, in a telephone interview with Rouse that he did not intend to spread disinformation. "My stuff's been very measured and consistent, with the exception of him having a plan to drive his car back," Steinberg said. "It doesn't defer the fact that he plans to be in Miami. He said he'd be in Miami next week, and he will." Williams sent an e-mail Thursday, June 16, saying he was boarding a plane for Boston to spend Father's Day weekend with Marley, his 6-year-old daughter. In a subsequent e-mail message, Williams wrote, "I am where I am, and that puts me away from the media, away from football, away from Florida, at least until July 27." Once Williams arrives in Florida, he will begin working out with a trainer and following a diet prepared by a nutritionist, with an eye toward the start of the Miami Dolphins' training camp in late July. Until that time the plot just thickens.

Damn, sounds like he can't wait to get back huh?

--Ross

PhinDude88 said:
Williams wrote, "I am where I am, and that puts me away from the media, away from football, away from Florida, at least until July 27." Once Williams arrives in Florida, he will begin working out with a trainer and following a diet prepared by a nutritionist, with an eye toward the start of the Miami Dolphins' training camp in late July.

Yup, he sounds realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyy excited to get back into football.

Oh my God Ricky is the weirdest human alive.

Oh well, He'll be a nice backup to the man, the STUD, RONNIE BROWN.

BTW, I drafted Ronnie in the 3rd round in a fantasy league with some of my fellow Finheaveners.

...May Ronnie kick all of their @sses.

:rofl: So much for Nublar's trek across the country.

Ok, the trek has been fixed. He is now in Boston for the weekend.

rickywatch4-1.jpg

I heard he was driving the weinermobile.....he's got an interview at the Sawgrass Mills Mall.....Hot Dog on a Stick has a position open

Back
Top Bottom