Ricky On Outside The Lines On Now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky On Outside The Lines On Now

Its sad when they role the old clip and you hear Mandich or Howard David in the background calling the game. GOnna miss those guys.

Mcduffie is the best..Hammer rubs me the wrong way, but he knows his stuff

Hanks says that Ricky may have quit because he didnt want to play in Norv's offense, and he wants to play in Linehan's type of offense because he was tired of smashing up the middle, just like I suspected.

This all made sense, when Dave told Ricky "If I were your father, Id tell you to play football" rubbed him the wrong way, he felt like a slave. Being 90% percent of the offense, being used in that vanilla offense, abusing the hell out of your body, Id quit too!

CCMiamiDolphins said:
but wasent norv gone before he retired? And didnt he want to get traded to Oakland to play for Norv?

It was the same style, and obviously it doesnt seem like he wants to go to Oakland, having never really shown much interest in it.

Saban wants to see both RIcky and ROnnie in the same backfield, and I assume he meant at the same time. That would be sick. I bet LInnehan is adding a few new chapters into his already great playbook.

Back
Top Bottom