ricky or henry | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky or henry

If he were to come back and dedicate himself to the game. Ricky easily. He showed us what he could do and I am slowly turning from a ricky hater into a person that would welcome him back. If the team members that astro boy quit on can forgive him and welcome him back, I will too.

Had ricky not gone whacko, he'd be hands down the best RB in the league even better than Jamal Lewis, who had a nice line to run with.

Easy question... Ricky anyday...You;re talking Travis Henry here, he's not that good.

Now, Henry. Two years ago, Ricky. I'm one that thinks Henry is very good. And obviously given Ricky's recent history, you just can't trust him.

yankeehillbilly said:
Henry.
I would have no trouble believing that Henry would turn down a tour with Lenny Kravitz because he had a job to do. I also have no reason to believe that Henry would get suspended for drugs
Henry has his own little demons, however. If you'll remember, he was caught trying to have sex with a 15 year old.

Henry has the desire to play, is hungry, and is out to prove Buffalo made a bad decision. Tha makes him a very dangerous runner so I would take him over Ricky at this time without a doubt.

Ricky! No doubt. Even though Im a Henry fan ever since his college days I would much rather have Ricky back there. Not to mention I spent alot of $$ on his rookie cards and cards in general so I have alot running on him!

I would take Williams in a second, he's 100 times better then Henry and he's not injury prone like Henry......everyone needs to forget about what happened.

Go cry to yourself!

Back
Top Bottom