ricky or henry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky or henry

Double D

DOUBLE D
Reaction score
i would take ricky over henry because ricky is just a better power runner

I would take Travis Henry before ricky any day. well not 2 years ago before he quit on us, but any other day :o

Well, it's pretty obvious we know that Double D is a big Ricky fan, considering this is about his 4th thread on him today!!!!!

Like I said this guy makes a new thread every ten seconds.

Fitz said:
Like I said this guy makes a new thread every ten seconds.
I'm sure the mods will take care of it if it becomes a problem.

I loved Ricky's running style when he was playing. Now do I believe he is someone who can be trusted or counted upon? No.

However from the point of view of the RB position.

1. Could he carry the ball 25+ a game - yes
2. Was be a breakaway threat? - yes
3. Was he durable - yes
4. Could he catch - yes
5. Could he block - yes
6. Was "Wad" ball a motivation for wanting to quit - Yes
7. Could he pass a drug test? - no :wink:

If he could prove his demons are in the past would I be willing to give him a second chance? - yes

Sure Mr 16 yo, come on he is in a discussion board with adults he can behave like one.

Henry.
I would have no trouble believing that Henry would turn down a tour with Lenny Kravitz because he had a job to do. I also have no reason to believe that Henry would get suspended for drugs.
Ricky may outgain Henry when he's on the field, but its hard to rack up yards when you are camping out in a tent in the Austrailian Outback.

Joey 22 said:
Sure Mr 16 yo, come on he is in a discussion board with adults he can behave like one.
is he really bothering you? who cares what he writes you dont have to listen or read it.

Ark139954 said:
is he really bothering you? who cares what he writes you dont have to listen or read it.

exactly... And its not like he spams. He just makes alot of topics. Atleast he doesnt talk about cage matches. And plus hes a young phin fan. Hes learning.

Back
Top Bottom