Ricky Proves he can break for the long gainer! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Proves he can break for the long gainer!

Wdolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's way early but see those bumps on your arm? no not the sex sores. The goose bumps! That is the sign of what could be. Ricky (TheOne)Williams Plays for......THE MIAMI DOLPHINS! The O.C...NORV (Ilove fullbacks,T.E's& Big Running Backs)Turner! is on board. & Dave is no Defensive sloutch. & you Know JJ is giving these two tips & ideas, Not that they need them But I can envision Norv knowing that if he transforms these fish into swimming Rams than a head coaching job is assured. Hey! Shula, pay attention, the reigns will soon be in your hands, Carry on the tradition.

Originally posted by Wdolfan
. Hey! Shula, pay attention, the reigns will soon be in your hands, Carry on the tradition.

I pray he takes some serious notes from Norv.

as long as he uses Norvs beleifs & plays he will prosper.

What makes Norv special is the way he calls a game. Shula is similar to Norv in that he likes to use shifts and motion alot. Hopefully he'll be Norv's desciple.

Yes I love it where Miami was up by 20 & Jay Throws on first down! Way cool! Chan would have sat on it until the Lions won.

Yes I love it where Miami was up by 20 & Jay Throws on first down! Way cool! Chan would have sat on it until the Lions won.

Cool! I wish the Saints would do that. They went the conservative route tonight after leading in the 4th and almost lost the game.

Dur...

... RW's was #5 in big runs in the NFL last year for starting HB's. When some ppl say he can't make big runs they are simply ignorant ppl.

Oliver...

It's way early but see those bumps on your arm? no not the sex sores. The goose bumps! That is the sign of what could be. Ricky (TheOne)Williams Plays for......THE MIAMI DOLPHINS! The O.C...NORV (Ilove fullbacks,T.E's& Big Running Backs)Turner! is on board. & Dave is no Defensive sloutch. & you Know JJ is giving these two tips & ideas, Not that they need them But I can envision Norv knowing that if he transforms these fish into swimming Rams than a head coaching job is assured. Hey! Shula, pay attention, the reigns will soon be in your hands, Carry on the tradition.

He cant make big runs!

LOL

I bet that had that been Deuce on RW 38 yard run he woulda went all the way!

Back
Top Bottom