Ricky Q&A On USA Today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Q&A On USA Today

This really was a great Q&A. I suffered from the same ailment in my sophmore year in college, while living in my fraternity house. This was about 1 year before paxil commercials were on every 5 mins. I had no idea that this disorder exsisted, and had no idea what the hell was going on with me. I mean I was in a social fraternity and I couldn't be in large groups. I would start to have an attack, and the thought that I was going crazy and if I told anyone what was happening they would lock me up in a loney bin, drove minor attack to attacks so severe I would lie in bed for 20 hrs at a time. After 2 weeks of this hell I finally got up the courage to tell my mother and she came to my school and brought me to DR. He gave me some pills and week later i was good as new. The point is if someone like Ricky was all over the media talking about this back then I wouldn't have been so afraid, and I probably would have bagged a few more freshman broads:D Anyway I think it is great he is using his fame to open up a few eyes.

Back
Top Bottom