Ricky Ray News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Ray News

MiamiFan1354

Clumpys #1 Fan
Reaction score
The agent for CFL quarterback Ricky Ray, who worked out for the Dolphins last month, said he received a contract offer from another team this week but would not act on that offer until he speaks with the Dolphins, perhaps as early as today.

Ricky Ray

I say, offer the guy a contract that you would expect to give a backup and see what he says... He's a FA, so can't we sign him at any time?

This will really show what the team intends to do at qb. If they offer a contract it means they will not, in all liklihood get a qb in the draft. Ray would play no deeper than 2nd and I cant see starting a rookie or putting him 3rd unless its henson. It should be quite telling.

This will really show what the team intends to do at qb. If they offer a contract it means they will not, in all liklihood get a qb in the draft. Ray would play no deeper than 2nd and I cant see starting a rookie or putting him 3rd unless its henson. It should be quite telling
Unless we leave it open for competition for Ray, Sage, and the rookie (HOPEFULLY Rivers)!?!?!?

I don't think that will happen, but we did it when Fiedler got the nod. We had no one with more than 6 games of starting exp that year!?

Originally posted by Oboy

Unless we leave it open for competition for Ray, Sage, and the rookie (HOPEFULLY Rivers)!?!?!?

I don't think that will happen, but we did it when Fiedler got the nod. We had no one with more than 6 games of starting exp that year!?

And that worked out great!!!:toliet:

Why not think you could sign Ray, Draft Rivers/trade for Henson and let Sage try the RfA market? I still feel what if we could get bg back for less, and have either a rookie or Ray to back up, or both with the way it may work out....

BG, Ray, Rivers or Ramsey?

I would love Ramsey Ray Sage or BG Rivers Ray or even BG Rivers/Henson Sage.

Fvck Griese. His audition was a disaster. We have no reason to doubt the question marks that he came in with, and now we have reasons to believe those question marks were true. What do I mean? They said he was injury prone. He got injured. They said he couldn't do it without the superb cast. He didn't do it here. They said he was a statue in the pocket. Boy was he ever. They said his deep ball was not good. He certainly didn't throw any better than Fiedler in this category.

Anyway I havent seen much of Ray other than his Grey Cup highlights which looked good (but thats what highlights are, they look good). But I wouldn't be opposed to signing Ray and letting him battle it out with Sage for the start. I think Sage would win. And I don't mind going into the season with Sage as the starter.

Ray just did a workout with the Jets just from EPSNews. Possible taking over as backup QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
DUMP GRIESE! I can't believe people still support this guy. In no way did he look better than Jay. That is not a complement.

Get Ricky Ray, cut Griese. That guarantees us at least one young QB with potential.

Back
Top Bottom