Ricky Return? Would any1 have a problem? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Return? Would any1 have a problem?

markman05

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sam Madison and Zach Thomas were asked in a recent interview if Ricky Williams was to return to the Dolphins what would their reaction be? They responded by saying, they'd accept him with open arms...... Now lets say Ricky was to come back and he got into football shape. Would anyone have a problem with him? Or would your hate for one player be stronger than your love for the team?

I agree Ricky screwed us, but would his return be all that bad? 100, 150, 200 yards games by a single player. Monster stiff arms. I mean what he did was f'd up but i believe most of the reasons he "quit" was because the guy had no help on offense, no respect for a coach who was clueless, he would run the ball close to 35 times a game. Theres never a reason to quit but if Saban was to develope a bond with Ricky and sign him to a "cheap" contract bcuz theres no way he'd get paid as much as he's worth; what would be your opinions on that. And would he get opening day "Boo's" (im sure of it).

Of coarse with Ricky comes a 4 game suspension, and after admitting to drug use; constant drug testing..... probably once a week.

Yeah, we had this talk last week. It was awesome watching the Pro-ricky guys battle it out with the anti-ricky guys.

If Zach says ok, then I say ok.

PS. How was Disney?

Remember guys, he's the pot smoker that betrayed us and made a whole bunch of exuses why he quit on the team, that guy.

Ricky is not coming back. Nick just wants to get him down to headquarters so he can get the inside information on his dealer. Nick needs some mj and who better than ricky would know where to get it.

i dont mind how much efficient vts we get back if Ricky comes back fine if he dont good we pick one of thebig three...but if he comes back i se us taking edwardsor williams with the pick

Well so much for answering this thread, I'm one of those fans that want him back on the team

Back
Top Bottom