Ricky&Ronnie VS W.McGhee&T.Henry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky&Ronnie VS W.McGhee&T.Henry

Junoir 61503

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was just wondering which duo is actually better right now?Who would you take to start the season?

Well, we have no idea if Ricky won't make a detour into mexico, and we have no idea what kind of shape he is in! So I will hold judgement!

I would much rather have McGahee and Henry as of right now.

Considering Ricky Williams isn't even back yet...and Ronnie Brown hasn't taken a single snap in the NFL.

Have to take the Bills guys now but if they come back strong and live up to there potential the Dolphins RB's are clearly superior players, although Mcgahee is a beast who isn't far behind how good Ricky was. Ricky in his prime is a top 5 running back in the league no questions asked.

Sauceman said:
I would much rather have McGahee and Henry as of right now.

Considering Ricky Williams isn't even back yet...and Ronnie Brown hasn't taken a single snap in the NFL.

ya but with Ricky being there and ronnie being fresh i say Fish have advantage

well seeing as travis henry isnt gonna be a bill this year im gonna say ronnie and ricky

You have to take McGahee and Henry because Ronnie hasn't even taken a snap in the NFL and Ricky may not even be back, and both Bills backs have proven that they can easily put up over 1000 yards a year.

A Ricky from 2002 or 2003 and Ronnie, then Ronnie and Ricky. Otherwise go for what's proven and that's more Henry/McGahee than Brown/Williams

I think Ricky&Ronnie are potential and you don't know what your gonna get,while T.Henry And Willis are proven 1000 yard rushers who can get it done.That being said I take an 1800 yard Ricky and hopefully a real good Ronnie Brown.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Well, we have no idea if Ricky won't make a detour into mexico, and we have no idea what kind of shape he is in! So I will hold judgement!

im with you on that one man:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom