Ricky saga an InFins birthday prank... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky saga an InFins birthday prank...

islandah

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
It occurred to me as I noticed that it was InFinsible's birthday today that the entire Ricky Williams saga was a gigantic hoax by all of us at FinHeaven to celebrate one of the site's most, er, respected members, not to mention one of the newest moderators. Yes, Ricky, Saban, ESPN, the entire Broncos and Dolphins organizations are in on it. (Interestingly, Fat Hank is not in the loop and is just reacting normally).

So there, we got ya InFins! Happy Birthday. Ha Ha we really got you, didn't we!?:sidelol: :sidelol: :woot: :birthday: :party:

See you in camp, Ricky. Good one!:rolleyes2

islandah said:
It occurred to me as I noticed that it was InFinsible's birthday today that the entire Ricky Williams saga was a gigantic hoax by all of us at FinHeaven to celebrate one of the site's most, er, respected members, not to mention one of the newest moderators. Yes, Ricky, Saban, ESPN, the entire Broncos and Dolphins organizations are in on it. (Interestingly, Fat Hank is not in the loop and is just reacting normally).

So there, we got ya InFins! Happy Birthday. Ha Ha we really got you, didn't we!?:sidelol: :sidelol: :woot: :birthday: :party:

See you in camp, Ricky. Good one!:rolleyes2
the only thing good about this post is the broad in your avatar.

Adam First said:
The kid kinda skews it though.

Happy B-Day inFins.

The kid was 5years old when he picked up the Marlin girl (named Britney, I swear). He's 6 now and eyeing the Dolphin's cheerleaders. :cooldude:

islandah said:
The kid was 5years old when he picked up the Marlin girl (named Britney, I swear). He's 6 now and eyeing the Dolphin's cheerleaders. :cooldude:
Nice. :sidelol:

inFINSible said:
Oh, THANK GOD!!! :whew:

Thanks Islandah. :D

Have a good one, InFins. I'll hoist one in your honor this evening (what the heck, gotta drink to something!).:beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom