Ricky says he doesn't like the attention but | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky says he doesn't like the attention but

ltfinfan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
All he is getting is attention plus he and dan "ricky is my best friend" la batard are going to write a book together. for a guy who just wants to dissapear and doesn't want money anymore hes going about it the wrong way

dolfan_101 said:
HE'S WRITTING A BOOK. " I don't want attention ", my arse what about book signings ???
And he will be on REGIS AND KELLY, Lary King, BUDLIGHT HOT SEAT or whatever ESPN crap thing has, he will be on PIT and all over promoting the book. But he doesn't want attention.

Someone get this man in an institution and some serious help. He is a sick man who needs serious help. This isn't funny, Im dead serious.

in one of the links on the Finheaven homepage, Ricky also mentions possibly doing television if it is "lifestyle related." and it also mentions he is currently traveling with Lenny Kravitz, a guy known for never drawing attention to himself, right? any credibility he had as wanting to get-away-from-it-all is rapidly evaporating. which leads me back toward his mental issues. at this point im just glad he didnt melt down in the middle of the season.

Back
Top Bottom