Ricky Takes First Step To Return | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Takes First Step To Return

this proves that he is serious, dedicated and apparently off the drugs now. Good for Ricky the person. Good for the Dolphins team.

Really seems like he's comming back..

God i'm excited.. Run, Ricky & Ronnie, Run

Glad to see that he really wants to return back. I hope that the players will forgive Ricky for what he had done.

PhinDude88 said:
Glad to see that he really wants to return back. I hope that the players will forgive me for what he had done.
Why would they be mad at you ?

PhinDude88 said:
Glad to see that he really wants to return back. I hope that the players will forgive me for what he had done.

LOL....Im sure it was a typo, but DANG. The players get mad at you for the things Ricky does???? What a sweet deal for Ricky!!! No wonder he refuses to apologize....thats YOUR job. :roflmao:

yankeehillbilly said:
LOL....Im sure it was a typo, but DANG. The players get mad at you for the things Ricky does???? What a sweet deal for Ricky!!! No wonder he refuses to apologize....thats YOUR job. :roflmao:

I might just be Ricky.........

:tongue:

very good, im glad to hear that. i just hope he takes this serious and not blow this off like hes done before.
good goin ricky:up:

Furious Yellow said:
Really seems like he's comming back..

God i'm excited.. Run, Ricky & Ronnie, Run

You have it backwards man. It's, "Run Ronnie and Ricky, Run!!!"

yankeehillbilly said:
That wouldnt surprise me....talking in first person and third person in the same sentence. That's about Ricky's speed :lol:

:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom