ricky trade soon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky trade soon

RANDYNRONNY

Practice Squad
Reaction score
perhaps ricky can be of some worth to the dolphins after all.i think our best bet is to ship ricky out to the texans for Car .that way we can solve a problem at qb and still be competavive for the next few seasons.Car has worn out his welcome in texas and perhaps a change of teams would help him
where or who do you think would take a chance on ricky?and for what price:goof:

no...no POSTER no trading ricky.... absolutly no trading ricky....

Please!!!! Stop!!!! Repeat after me. He has no trade value. He has no trade value. He has no trade value. And you actually think the Texans would trade David Carr for Him? :lol: :rofl3: :lol:

Someones delusional!!!!! :eek:

RANDYNRONNY said:
perhaps ricky can be of some worth to the dolphins after all.i think our best bet is to ship ricky out to the texans for Car .that way we can solve a problem at qb and still be competavive for the next few seasons.Car has worn out his welcome in texas and perhaps a change of teams would help him

Yeah Great Idea! Let's get a 7th Rounder for a Pro-Bowl Back! C'mon man give him a chance....

RANDYNRONNY said:

Brilliant idea!! While we're at it, why don't we trade Feeley for Orlando Pace. :shakeno:

Oh boy....the Texas would burn their stadium down.

Relax about Ricky...we are keeping him....we will have the best RB 1-2 punch in the league if it works out

icky can go back to texas were he was once loved while a longhorn and leave sflordia

Look!!

all this talk about tradeing ricky needs to stop i think we need to see how the season unfolds first lets see how feeley does with a full year, TWO good running backs one hell of a recieving core and the new offensive system. the funny thing is if feeley or freotte has a huge year 4,500 passing yards 37 tds 5 ints and goes to the pro bowl watch how all these people who want Carr or brees or whoever change there minds!!! like coach saban said hes not here for a one year fix, LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG term fellas get with the new dolphins program!!!! lets see how it all unfolds and its not like any of us has any power to do anything anyway!!!LOL

I say we talk about something else like this

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom